In recent years, with the development of economy, many people begin to enjoy life. More and more people like to travel abroad, which has become the first choice for many people to travel. Among them, Paris, France, as a luxury gathering place in Europe and even the world, as well as a world tourist resort, attracts more and more people to travel in France, and the most basic and most important part of overseas tourism One step is to have a visa, but although China's national status is constantly improving, European countries have not signed 100% of our visas. So, what are the precautions for visa application?
France provides 5-year multiple round trip visa to Chinese citizens
The good news in the near future is that France has issued a visa for five years to tourists who come to France for the second or third time, providing a more convenient and safe visa policy. At the same time, in order to make it more convenient to collect fingerprints when applying for the Schengen visa, in addition to continuing to implement the 48 hour visa, France has opened nine new visa centers, including Xi'an, Hangzhou, Kunming, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Changsha, Shenzhen, Chongqing and Jinan, on the basis of the current six visa acceptance centers. What kind of French visa? What are the requirements for France to apply for a 5-year multiple round trip visa?
1. All materials must be translated into French or English by translation company;
2. A4 copy paper must be used for all copies;
3. Whether the visa application is approved or not is entirely decided by the French embassy or consulate;
4. The consulate may ask for cancellation of the visa, that is, the visa holder himself goes to the visa office to show that he has returned home as scheduled, and provides proof of entry and exit to France. If required, when entering or leaving France, the border police shall stamp (border police of France or other Schengen countries); when entering China, the border police shall stamp the entry seal; and the return boarding pass shall be kept. If you travel to and from other Schengen countries, you'd better provide proof materials such as invoices of hotels in France.
What are the benefits of having a five-year multiple return visa?
1. Visit Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and other Schengen countries!
2. You can go directly to the beautiful Tahiti and other French overseas areas (except for Saint Martin and Saint bartlemy) with French visa for more than five years!
France's overseas provinces include: guatrope, Guyana, Martinique, Mayotte and reunion.
French overseas territories include: French Polynesia (Tahiti), Wallis and Futuna Islands, New Caledonia, St. Martin, St. bartlemy and St. Pierre and Miquelon.
Notes on French individual tourist visa
1. It must be said that in the past, the best relationships are generally husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, or family, friends. The most taboo is the following relationships:
a: If you have more than three male colleagues, this consulate has reason to doubt your travel purpose, which is likely to have nothing to do with tourism.
b: Unmarried men and married women or married men and married women (non husband and wife), etc. It's also understandable that this is an abnormal relationship between male and female friends. The consulate is afraid that the applicant will not come back and stay.
2. In the process of visa acceptance by the consulate, the visa application center must make sure that the air ticket advance order, hotel advance order and insurance policy in its own materials are in normal state and have not been cancelled by the platform. On this point, the consulate sometimes conducts spot check. If it finds that the order is invalid, it will directly refuse to sign the visa.
3. In the process of visa application, the consulate must pay attention to answering the phone. The consulate is likely to conduct a phone survey. Here we need to prepare in advance. We need to have a certain understanding of our own air tickets, hotel itinerary and other arrangements. We may ask about the company information, such as company address and electricity, during the electricity transfer process The information such as work must be answered naturally and be consistent with the information filled in the application form.