Now with the improvement of economic life, many people will choose to travel to Hong Kong and Macao. We all know that travel to Hong Kong and Macao requires Hong Kong and Macao pass and endorsement. So, what's the difference between Hong Kong, Macao, Hong Kong and Macao pass and endorsement? What is the relationship between the two?
Precautions for handling Hong Kong and Macao pass and endorsement:
1. First handling of "pass to and from Hong Kong and Macao" and endorsement
For the first time, I have to submit an application to the exit and Entry Administration Office of the place where the household registration is located. The application materials include: the original and copy of the ID card and household register (copied on A4 paper, which can be copied on the same paper), two 2-inch light background color photos (which can also be taken on site, at the cost of my own). At the same time, I have to apply for the endorsement to Hong Kong and Macao respectively. If you go to Hong Kong only, you will apply for Hong Kong endorsement. If you go to Macao only, you will apply for both.
Within 10-15 working days from the date of acceptance
Each copy of Hong Kong and Macao pass is 100 yuan; one transaction endorsement is 20 yuan each; two transaction endorsement is 40 yuan each
2. Apply for endorsement (i.e. additional signature) again for the existing pass.
I can handle it with my ID card and valid "pass to Hong Kong and Macao", or I can handle it on my behalf, and the agent needs to carry my ID card. (different cities may have special regulations on the addition of visa, please consult the exit and Entry Administration of the place where the household registration is located)
Within 1 working day.
One transaction endorsement, 20 yuan each, two transaction endorsement, 40 yuan each.
If the validity period of the pass is less than 6 months (3 months in some cities) or there is not enough blank endorsement page, the new pass for Hong Kong and Macao shall be handled according to the first application procedure, and the endorsement shall be applied at the same time.
Hong Kong and Macao pass is a special certificate for mainland residents to go to Hong Kong and Macao. Hong Kong and Macao passes and endorsements are the documents and procedures for going to Hong Kong and Macao. Hong Kong needs Hong Kong's endorsement. Going to Macao needs Macao's endorsement.
The specific differences between Hong Kong and Macao pass and endorsement are as follows:
1. The Hong Kong and Macao pass is the necessary certificate for the mainland people to go to Hong Kong and Macao, and the endorsement is the examination and approval of whether the Hong Kong and Macao pass can be cleared.
2. It is not allowed to go to Hong Kong and Macao without the endorsement of Hong Kong and Macao passes. The endorsement does not only refer to the issuance of Hong Kong and Macao passes, but also requires the endorsement and approval of passports and other aspects.
3. Endorsement refers to comments or related matters on the certificate list. And Hong Kong and Macao pass is just a kind of certificate.