Sihai network

What procedures do I need to go to Macao? What information is needed to apply for Hong Kong and Maca

Macao is also a popular tourist city in recent years. Many people will use their leisure time to travel to Macao. So, what are the procedures for going to Macao? What are the precautions for traveling to Macao?

When Chinese citizens travel to Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Region, they need to apply for Hong Kong and Macao pass and corresponding endorsement. If you have a common passport of the people's Republic of China and a visa for a third country, you can also stay in Hong Kong for 7 days without signing

Apply for Chinese citizen's private ordinary passport

1、 Application conditions

1. Permanent resident.

2. With my ID card and household register, I can apply to the public security organ for my passport as required.

2、 Acceptance authority

The entry and exit administration department of the county (city) and district public security organs where the permanent residence of the applicant is located.

3、 Application information

1. Submit a completed application form for passport of residents of a certain province to go abroad for personal reasons (filled in with pen or signature pen). The applicant has three recent color photos (one of which is posted on the application form) with a blue background and no crown (specification: 33 & times; 48mm).

2. Submit a copy of the applicant's ID card, household register or other household registration certificate, and submit the original for examination;

4、 Processing time limit

Processing time limit: 15 working days. What information is required for the handling of Hong Kong and Macao pass?

To go to Macao, you need a Hong Kong Macao pass, which is a certificate issued by the relevant department of the Ministry of public security of China for mainland Chinese residents with relatives of Hong Kong or Macao to settle down in Hong Kong or Macao. The information required for Hong Kong and Macao passes is as follows:

1. Original and copy of ID card.

2. Original and copy of household register.

3. The copy is A4 size.

4. Two inch flat color recent photo with no crown on the front, white background, dark collar top, photo size 48x33mm, head width 21-24mm, head length 28-33mm.

5. Original and copy of full invoice issued by regular travel company. What are the requirements for handling Hong Kong and Macao pass?

The conditions for applying for going to Hong Kong or Macao are as follows:

1. If the husband and wife settle down in Hong Kong or Macao, they may apply for accompanying their children under the age of 18 at the same time.

2. Those over the age of 18 and under the age of 60 whose parents are both over the age of 60 and who have no children in Hong Kong or Macao and need their care.

3. Those who are over 60 years old and have no children in the mainland and need to join the children over 18 years old who have settled down in Hong Kong or Macao.

4. Those under the age of 18 who need to join their parents who have settled in Hong Kong or Macao.

5. Children of permanent residents of Hong Kong or Macao.

6. Those who need to go to Hong Kong or Macao to settle down in other special circumstances.