In spring, in order to experience the slow pace of Chengdu and enjoy the comfortable and relaxed feeling of Chengdu, you may as well go to these places in Chengdu to enjoy the flowers, taste the ancient and take hot springs. So, what are the suitable places to enjoy flowers in Chengdu?
1. Tianfu Taoyuan. Tianfu Taoyuan, located in Huangshui Town, Shuangliu, Chengdu, has a long flowering period and a large area. There are more than ten thousand peach trees planted in early spring. Compared with other places, the peach blossom blooms more than 20 days earlier, the flowering period is about 50 days, and the flowering period is from February to March. In the park, there is a 1km peach blossom Avenue, rose, triangle plum and other landscapes are well arranged, and the supporting facilities are complete, creating a fairyland atmosphere of "peach blossoms and flowing water, different world and non human".
Address: Shuangliu district - east of Xiangxun Avenue - Tianfu Taoyuan (beside chengxinpu Expressway)
Self driving route: direct navigation 'Tianfu Taoyuan'.
2. Fenghuang Lake Wetland Park, Qingbai district. Fenghuang lake, Qingbaijiang, covers an area of more than 40 mu and nearly 20000 cherry trees have been planted in the public square of cherry blossom. All over the sky, cherry blossoms flutter to the ground, leaving a ground of pink, the sun is plated with gentle gold for cherry blossom, a good place is gorgeous, dancing and smiling in the wind, graceful, colorful, fragrant and charming. Hundreds of millions of beautiful cherry blossoms are luxuriantly displayed, more large-scale, more cherry blossoms, more varieties, more beautiful feelings! It's really a 'Chinese Cherry viewing resort'!
Self driving line: Chengdu Mianyang Expressway Qingbaijiang exit Fenghuang Avenue Fenghuang Lake
3. Chengdu Cherry Blossom ecological sightseeing park. It is located in jiulonggou waichayuan village and Fengming village, Sanlang Town, Chongzhou City, Chengdu City, with a total area of 10000 mu. It is the largest cherry ecological park in the West with the most complete facilities and the largest ornamental cherry planting base in China. The altitude is between 680-1200 meters, with a total area of nearly 15000 mu. There are more than 20 varieties, such as Japanese late cherry and Japanese early cherry, and more than 10 colors, such as bright red, pink, pure white and golden. Because of the diversity of cherry varieties in Sanlang town and the different flowering periods of each variety, the scene of cherry blossoms blooming gradually here is formed. The whole flowering period can last 40-50 days.
Self driving route: Chengdu wenqiong expressway, jinbasi Avenue, Huahuai Road, Chongqing Road (the most beautiful rural road in China) - Sanlang tourist resort.
When you are tired, or because you are busy with your study and work, you can't get away from it. You can also enjoy the beautiful cherry blossom in Chengdu without going out of the city. Some people joked to see why Cherry Blossom needs to go to Japan. From Jinli gate to tongci Road, Wuhouci Street planted 135 cherry trees, becoming the most beautiful cherry Avenue in Chengdu.
4. Tanghu park. Tanghu park is located in Dongsheng Street, Shuangliu County, Chengdu City, 18 kilometers away from Tianfu Square, ranking the top of all parks in Chengdu. It is a park with beautiful natural scenery of Bashu mountains and rivers, as well as the advantages of gardens in the north, South and south of the five ridges. It covers an area of 250 mu, including more than 70 mu of water surface. It is a new antique garden with the characteristics of Begonia and lake. The name of the lake is Tang, and the garden depends on the lake, so it is called "Tang Lake Park".
Shuangliu Tanghu park is characterized by Begonia flowers. The park has a wide collection of world famous products, built two Begonia forests, and carefully cultivated a boutique garden of Begonia. More than 3000 Begonia plants, such as tiejiao, Lisi, Xifu and Japan, are planted on the lakeside beside the road, inside and outside the garden. Dozens of scenic spots in the park show the long history and cultural origin of Shuangliu as one of the three capitals of ancient Shu.
5. Dujiangyan. Dujiangyan is the originator of the world's water conservancy culture. It is the oldest water conservancy project in the world characterized by water diversion without dam. It has great historical significance. When you come here, you will be amazed at the wisdom of the ancient people. The surrounding cultural landscape is also worth seeing. The main scenic spots are Erwangmiao, fulongguan, anlansuo bridge, etc. the whole Dujiangyan scenic spot can be said to be a harmonious coexistence of human and nature Typical of life.
Address: Gongyuan Road, Dujiangyan, Chengdu
6. Wide and narrow lanes. Kuanzhai alley is the only ancient street of Qing Dynasty left in Chengdu. Each alley has its own unique features. It is very suitable for taking photos when the weather is good. There are many shops here, selling many goods and delicacies with Chengdu characteristics. When you are tired, you can also find a teahouse at will, sit down and have a rest, and watch the wonderful face changing performance.
Address: Kuanzhai alley, Jinhe Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu
7. Qingcheng Mountain. Qingcheng Mountain is one of the birthplaces of Taoism in China. It has the reputation of "Qingcheng is secluded in the world". The air in the mountain is fresh, the scenery is quiet and vast, and the Taoist architecture is shocking. When you climb to the top of the mountain in rainy days, you can see smoke. With the Classical Taoist architecture, it looks like a fairyland on earth. It is said that it is also a popular place for ancient literati to live in seclusion and practice. It is worthy of being the "immortal city".
Address: Qingchengshan scenic spot, southwest of Dujiangyan, Chengdu
8. Du Fu thatched cottage. Du Fu thatched cottage is a famous garden which perfectly combines human landscape and natural landscape. The internal environment of the thatched cottage is very quiet and elegant. It can be described as a step-by-step landscape, with towering trees and deep grass. It gives people a sense of escaping from the noise of the world. It can also fully understand the culture of Tang poetry, which is a must for literary and art youth.
Address: No.37, Qinghua Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu
9. Wuhou Temple. Wuhou Temple is located in Wuhou District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. It is the only temple where the king and the minister worship together, the most famous memorial place for Zhugeliang, Liubei and the heroes of Shu Han, and the most influential Three Kingdoms Heritage Museum in China. The first batch of national first-class museums, covering an area of 150000 square meters, are composed of three parts: the Three Kingdoms historical relics area (cultural relics area), the western area (Three Kingdoms cultural experience area) and the Jinli folk custom area (Jinli), enjoying the reputation of "holy land of the three Kingdoms".
10. Huashuiwan holiday town. It is a key tourism project of Chengdu and a national tourism development demonstration point Huashuiwan. Huashuiwan hot spring was formed in the sea land transition period of ancient Sichuan Basin. It was excavated more than 2800 meters underground. The water temperature is as high as 68 degrees. It is rich in rare minerals such as sulfur, iodine, lithium, metasilicic acid and calcium oxide. It has a very high medical and health care value and has been known as "Tianfu Qitang". The content of sulfur is high. Hydrogen sulfide in hot spring can improve the blood circulation and tissue nutrition of skin, and has good health care and medical effect on human skin.
Self driving tour route: Chengdu Renmin East Road - Renmin West Road - Huashuiwan hot spring.