Can I go to Tibet to play when I'm not in good health?
People who are not suitable to travel to Tibet
Patients with obvious pathological changes in heart, lung, brain, liver and kidney, as well as severe anemia or hypertension should not enter the plateau blind. If you have never been to the plateau, it is recommended that you have a strict physical examination before entering the plateau.
Tourists with organic diseases, severe anemia or severe hypertension have poor adaptability to high altitude environment. In the early stage of entering the plateau, the risk of acute altitude sickness is significantly higher than that of other people; if they stay at the plateau for a long time, they are also more likely to suffer from various chronic altitude diseases than other people. At the same time, because the body needs to adapt to the high altitude environment, the compensatory activities of liver, lung, heart, kidney and other important organs are enhanced, so that the burden of these organs is increased. Once these organs have disease, it will make the disease worse.
If you are not sure whether you can participate in Tibet's travel activities, it is recommended that you consult an experienced doctor and try to be prudent.
Click next page to continue to view details
Is there a treble response to Tibet?
Precautions on the way to the plateau
(1) oxygen and drugs for the prevention and treatment of acute altitude diseases, such as nifedipine (also known as xintongding), aminophylline, etc., should be prepared as much as possible, as well as drugs for the prevention and treatment of colds, antibiotics and vitamins, in case.
(2) due to the cold climate in the plateau and the large temperature difference between day and night, it is necessary to prepare enough warm clothes to prevent cold. Cold and respiratory tract infection may promote acute altitude sickness.
(3) if serious mountain reaction symptoms appear on the way to the plateau, they should be treated immediately, and aminophylline or nifedipine 20mg should be taken in time. If it is serious, oxygen should be absorbed. In case of severe chest distress, severe cough, dyspnea, cough of pink foam sputum, or slow response, apathy, or even coma, in addition to the above treatment, it is necessary to go to a nearby hospital for rescue as soon as possible, or transfer to a lower altitude area as soon as possible, so as to recover from the treatment.
(4) due to the time and work required to enter the plateau by car, poor accommodation conditions and heavy physical consumption on the way, in addition to the above items, water or drink and delicious and digestible food should be prepared, so as to supplement the necessary water and heat of the body in time.
The most important thing to pay attention to when traveling in Tibet is the altitude response.
It's hard to predict before going to the plateau. The weak may not react greatly, the strong may not have no reaction. Each person's response is different. Generally speaking, thin people are better than fat people, women are better than men, short people are better than tall people, young people are better than old people.
After entering the plateau from the plain, the regulatory changes of human body are mainly shown in the following aspects:
(1) pulse (rhythm) frequency: the normal pulse in the plain area is 72 times / min, which can be increased to 80-90 times / min when arriving at the plateau for the first time, and 100 times / min for the individual. After living for a period of time, it can be recovered again.
(2) respiration: when the respiratory system is slightly anoxic, the first manifestation is that the respiration is deepened and accelerated, and the respiratory frequency is also further accelerated with the increase of hypoxia, and people stay feeling chest tightness and shortness of breath. After adaptation, it will gradually return to the original level.
(3) blood pressure: the normal systolic blood pressure is 110-120 mmHg, and the diastolic blood pressure is 0-80 mmHg. After entering the plateau for the first time, due to the effect of vascular receptors and body fluids, blood vessels such as skin and abdominal organs contract and blood pressure rises, so as to ensure the blood supply in the coronary artery and cerebral vessels of the heart. It will return to normal after adaptation.
(4) nervous system: the central nervous system, especially the brain, is extremely sensitive to hypoxia. In mild hypoxia, the excitability of the whole nervous system is enhanced, such as emotional tension, excitability, etc., and then headache, dizziness, insomnia, forgetfulness, etc. After entering the higher altitude area, the excitability turned into the inhibition process, which showed drowsiness, mindfulness, and slow response. A few serious people will lose consciousness or even coma. If they are transferred to the lowland, they will return to normal. The expression of neurological symptoms is often closely related to one's mental state and mood. People who are afraid of Plateau and lack of mental preparation will respond more; on the contrary, people who are mentally happy will respond less.
(5) digestive system: the secretion of the digestive gland and gastrointestinal peristalsis into the plateau are inhibited. Except for the slightly increased secretion of the pancreas, the secretion of saliva, intestinal fluid, bile and other digestive foods are less than that in the plain, and the gastrointestinal function is obviously weakened. Therefore, a series of digestive system disorders such as anorexia, abdominal distention, abdominal diarrhea or constipation, upper abdominal pain may occur. After living in the plateau for a period of time, it can gradually recover.
At high altitude, if you continue to feel unwell, you should go to hospital for treatment. The most important thing is not to carry the burden of psychological fear on the plateau.
Precautions after arriving at Plateau
(1) just arrived at the plateau, everyone will feel different degrees of shortness of breath, chest tightness, dyspnea and other hypoxia symptoms. However, this does not mean that you are not adapted to the plateau. If you can protect yourself correctly, the above symptoms will generally improve or disappear after 2-4 days.
(2) if you go to the plateau by plane, the symptoms of Alpine reaction will occur in 12-14 hours. Therefore, when you just arrived at the plateau, you must not carry your strength violently, but lie in bed immediately. Otherwise, once you feel the reaction, you need more time to adapt.
(3) people often use spit to breathe oxygen to relieve chest discomfort. Of course, oxygen inhalation can temporarily relieve chest tightness, shortness of breath, dyspnea and other symptoms, but after stopping oxygen inhalation, the symptoms will reappear, delaying the time to adapt to the plateau. If the above symptoms are not serious, it is recommended not to take oxygen, which can make you adapt to the plateau environment faster. Slight altitude reaction will not cure itself. Do not take oxygen easily to avoid dependence.
(4) eat more carbohydrates and digestible food after entering Tibet; drink more water to keep enough water in the body; do not overfill dinner. It's better not to drink or smoke. Eat more fruits, vegetables and other foods rich in vitamins.
(5) pay attention to avoid excessive fatigue and have a regular diet. A few days before you first arrived at the plateau, don't bathe frequently to avoid cold. Common cold is often the main inducement of acute high altitude pulmonary edema (it is not easy to recover under the condition of hypoxia)
(6) during the period of Tibet, tourism activities should not be too frequent and physical load should not be too heavy. When you first arrived at the plateau, you should not walk fast, nor run, nor do physical work. A week later, we can gradually increase the amount of activity.
Click next page to continue to view details
What should I pay attention to when I go to Tibet for the first time?
Travel is always a very happy thing. If you plan to travel to Tibet, you will get a lot of points. But if you encounter some problems or regrets because of your carelessness or planning, you will lose more than you gain. What problems did you encounter during your trip to Tibet? I believe you can avoid these problems next time!
Tibet travel is a long-distance travel, all the way is stop and go. And some friends, because they are always afraid that they have not brought such things to Tibet for the first time and forget them again, so they finally take large bags and small bags of luggage on the road. Only on the way to find that many things are actually useless, and will spend a lot of effort to their tired, next time to the friends must pay attention to this point.
This is a taboo for Tibet. Because Tibet is different from other places, there are many military stations in Tibet. If you are going to play in Tibet safely, you must take a lot of documents, such as ID card, driver's seat, student's card, etc. It's not unreasonable for a tour guide to ask you to bring several copies of the original documents when you are in Tibet.
Third: sun protection
Girls are most afraid of being sunburned. Several online posts have said that the comparison between these girls before and after they went to Tibet is really very exaggerated. It's not unreasonable to say that Lhasa is a sunshine city. Ultraviolet light will make your skin red, peeling or even peeling. Both men and women should be prepared for sunscreen here! A perfect trip can't be ignored in many small things, but if you really find yourself some trouble because of these things or hope you can face it positively and optimistically, even if you have certain regrets, don't affect your good mood, I hope Hope everyone can have a good trip!
Click next page to continue to view details
Before entering Tibet:
A. psychological preparation:
Good psychological quality is a panacea to overcome and overcome altitude reaction.
A large number of cases have proved that keeping open-minded and optimistic mood and building strong self-confidence can reduce the physical discomfort in the high altitude reaction zone. On the contrary, if you are a little worried or over thinking, you will feel nervous at high altitude. On the contrary, you will increase the oxygen consumption of brain tissue, which will aggravate the body discomfort and prolong the self-healing time.
B. body preparation:
Before entering Tibet, sleep and rest should be sufficient. Patients with severe hypertension and heart disease should not enter Tibet. Before entering the plateau, smoking and drinking are prohibited to prevent upper respiratory tract infection. To avoid overwork, we should be fully rested. Take Panax quinquefolium and so on properly to enhance the anti hypoxia ability of the body. If there is respiratory infection, it should be cured before entering the plateau.
C. carry on items:
The altitude of the plateau is high, the sunshine is strong, and the temperature difference between morning and evening is large. Long sleeved clothes, woolen sweater and jacket should be prepared. Meanwhile, sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, lip balm, cold medicine, gastrointestinal medicine, aspirin, diazepam and other items should be taken. It is the most common to enter the plateau. People who come to the plateau for the first time should prepare more commonly used drugs such as Rhodiola, Jiangan oral liquid, cold medicine, anti-inflammatory medicine, old brand headache powder, etc. Everyone will feel different degrees of altitude reactions when entering the plateau, such as headache, chest distress, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, etc. Generally speaking, after 1-2 days, the above symptoms will gradually reduce or disappear. However, patients with serious heart, lung disease and hypertension should not travel to the plateau. Friendly tips: enough film, camera battery, cash, global mobile phone, wet tissue, personal hygiene products.
Special tips: please prepare down jacket and sleeping bag for the trip to Everest.
Click next page to continue to view details
A. before entering the plateau, you can consult with people who have lived in the plateau to know the precautions and avoid unnecessary tension.
B. before entering the plateau, smoking and drinking are prohibited to prevent upper respiratory tract infection. To avoid overwork, we should be fully rested. Take Panax quinquefolium and so on properly to enhance the anti hypoxia ability of the body. If there is respiratory infection, it should be cured before entering the plateau.
C. good psychological quality is a panacea to overcome and overcome high altitude reaction. A large number of cases have proved that keeping open-minded and optimistic mood and building strong self-confidence can reduce the physical discomfort in the high altitude reaction zone. On the contrary, if you are worried and over thinking, you will feel a little uncomfortable and feel nervous at high altitude. On the contrary, you will increase the oxygen consumption of brain tissue, which will aggravate your discomfort and prolong the self-healing time.
D. if you have never been to the plateau, be strict before entering the plateau