Although the house price remains high, it seems that the enthusiasm to buy a house is still unabated, and many people are no longer limited to their own provinces, begin to turn to other provinces, and pay more attention to investment and pension. Fangchenggang is the best city for many Northerners to invest in pension. Is Fangchenggang Limited to outsiders?
Is Fangchenggang restricted to foreigners
Fangchenggang has no purchase restrictions, and outsiders can buy houses. If you want to buy a house in Fangchenggang, you can go to Anju housekeeper network to see the community in Fangchenggang.
What are the procedures for outsiders to buy a house in Fangchenggang
1. Bring your ID card, temporary residence permit and copy to submit the house purchase application to the real estate transaction. After the transaction is verified to be correct, it shall be reported to the real estate trading market management committee for examination and seal. After reviewing the house purchase registration form and its materials, the management committee issues the notice of approval for individual house purchase in Beijing from other provinces and cities (hereinafter referred to as the approval form) with a validity period of six months;
2. Within 15 days after signing the contract, the buyer shall bring his ID card, temporary residence permit, approval form, original and copy of the purchase contract to the transaction to apply for the notice on handling property rights of individuals from other provinces and cities in Beijing (hereinafter referred to as the notice). After the transaction issues the notice to the buyer, the approval form shall be withdrawn;
3. The buyer shall carry the notice, contract, ID card and temporary residence permit to go through the deed transfer procedures with the developer, and pay the transaction handling fee, stamp duty and other taxes as required.
Fangchenggang provident fund non local individual housing loan processing process
1. The loan City provident fund center accepts the employee's non local loan business consultation and informs the audit materials required for the loan at one time.
2. The employee himself or his client shall apply to the urban provident fund center. The urban provident fund center shall verify the loan paid by the employee according to the employee's application, and issue the certificate of payment and use of housing provident fund for employees with loans from other places for those who have not used the personal housing loan of housing provident fund or have settled the personal housing loan of housing provident fund for the first time.
3. After accepting the employee's application for loans from other places, the loan City provident fund center shall verify the authenticity and integrity of the information in the certificate for payment and use of housing provident fund for employees with loans from other places with the deposit City provident fund center. If it is verified to be correct, the loan examination and approval procedures shall be performed within the specified time limit, and the results shall be fed back to the urban provident fund center. The urban provident fund deposit center shall mark the loans of employees in different places, and establish a detailed account of loans of employees in different places.
4. If the individual account of the housing provident fund is transferred during the loan repayment period of the deposited employees in different places, the original urban provident fund center shall timely inform the loan urban provident fund center and the transferred urban provident fund center. After receiving the employee's housing provident fund account, the transferred urban provident fund center shall re identify and record the loans in other places in time.
5. In case of overdue loans from other places, the urban provident fund center shall cooperate with the loan urban provident fund center to carry out loan collection and other work, and the balance of the loan employee provident fund account can be deducted for loan repayment according to the loan contract.
Five solutions to the restriction of outsiders' purchase of houses
1. Provide social security or individual income tax certificates as required
In the purchase requirements of purchase restricted cities, outsiders are generally required to meet certain social security conditions. Therefore, if buyers meet this condition, they can buy a house. Xiaobian will give you a simple example:
Shanghai: foreigners need to meet the following requirements when buying a house in Shanghai: buyers should be married; No room in Shanghai; It can provide proof of social security or individual income tax payment that has been paid in the city for more than 5 years since the date of purchase (those who make up the payment at one time will not be recognized).
Xi'an: in the purchase restriction area, buyers without houses in other places can buy a house only if they meet the social security requirements (can provide personal income tax or social insurance certificate for more than 2 years (including 2 years)).
Nanjing: No registered residence in Nanjing can purchase a flat in Nanjing. It should provide 3 years' payment certificate of personal income tax or social insurance certificate (urban social insurance) in Nanjing for 2 years or more.
2. Settle down first and then buy a house
In cities with purchase restrictions, the conditions for locals to buy houses are more relaxed. Therefore, if outsiders can settle down, they do not need to provide individual income tax or social security certificates. But what are the methods for outsiders to settle down in order to obtain the qualification to buy a house?
(1) Talent introduction and settlement: there are talent policies in many cities, which can provide settlement services for high-level passengers who meet the requirements. Take the talent settlement policy in Tianjin as an example: Undergraduates under the age of 40, masters under the age of 45, and doctors are not subject to age restrictions.
(2) Unit collective account can buy a house: in some cities, some enterprises can apply for collective account for employees. Collective account has the same effect as local account.
(3) Settlement: in some cities, property buyers can settle down according to the way of settlement.
However, it is necessary to remind buyers that they can not buy a house when they settle down. Take Chengdu as an example. In Chengdu, if the new registered permanent residence is less than 24 months, the purchase of a house will also be subject to a series of requirements.
3. Buy a house in the name of the company
At present, the subjects of purchase restriction orders in cities are ordinary families, including husband and wife and minor children; Therefore, if the subject of house purchase changes from an individual in the family to a unit or company, the situation is different, and most of them are not limited to the influence and restriction of the purchase policy. Although the purchase of houses by units and companies is not limited, the transfer of real estate from units to individuals is still affected by the restricted purchase policy.
4. House gift to outsiders
In some urban regulations, the gift of real estate is not limited to the impact of the purchase policy. Taking Wuhan as an example, many people buy houses in Wuhan in the name of relatives and friends, and transfer the house through gift after handling the house property right certificate. The house gift does not require the donee to be qualified for purchase, but the gift needs to bear taxes.
5. Buy a commercial house
In most cities with purchase restrictions, commercial houses are not affected by the purchase and loan restriction policy (except Beijing). Therefore, buyers can buy commercial houses. However, it should be noted that the nature of commercial houses is office and commercial, the property right period is mostly 40 or 50 years, and the taxes and fees are high, commercial water, electricity and living costs are high. In some first tier cities, policies should also be issued to strictly control the conversion of commercial houses into residential use, so the residential risk is high.