What are the conditions of licensed pharmacist examination? Registered licensed pharmacists require secondary school education or above. The education background should be the certificate issued by the general university and adult college with the qualification of holding academic education approved by the competent education department of the state. The state will recognize it and have the qualification to apply for the examination.
Registration conditions for licensed pharmacists in 2019
1. College degree in pharmacy or traditional Chinese medicine, 5 years working experience in pharmacy or traditional Chinese medicine;
2. Bachelor's degree or bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Chinese Materia Medica, working in pharmacy or Chinese Materia Medica for at least 3 years;
3. Have obtained the second bachelor's degree in pharmacy and traditional Chinese medicine, graduate or master's degree, and have worked in pharmacy or traditional Chinese medicine for at least 1 year;
4. Obtained a doctor's degree in pharmacy and traditional Chinese medicine.
5. For those who have obtained the corresponding educational background or degree in pharmacy or Chinese Materia Medica, their working years in pharmacy or Chinese materia medica will be increased by one year, one year more than the original regulations.
6. Those who have passed the college entrance examination and are admitted by colleges and universities shall hold the graduation certificate of ordinary colleges and universities;
7. Those who have passed the adult college entrance examination and are admitted shall hold the adult college graduation certificate;
8. Graduation certificate of self-study examination;
9. Diploma of Higher Education Diploma examination;
10. The graduation certificate of military academy should be jointly issued by the general staff and the Ministry of education;
11. The graduation certificate of the Party school should be issued by the Ministry of education;
12. Adult higher education forms approved by the Ministry of education belong to the national education series, such as adult college entrance examination, distance network education, open education and so on. How to calculate the number of working years in the registration conditions
Working years calculation time of licensed pharmacist examination: it refers to the sum of working hours before and after obtaining the required education, and the calculation deadline is December 31, 2019.
Part time education: before and after graduation are included in the relevant professional years of work. Full time education: only the working experience after graduation will be included in the working years of relevant majors.