Glutinous rice is a kind of rice that we often eat in our daily life. Many people like it very much. Some people think that eating glutinous rice will make them fat. Do you know the sugar content of glutinous rice?
How much sugar does glutinous rice contain
The calorie of glutinous rice itself is not high. For every 100 grams of glutinous rice, the calorie is 355 kcal, while for the same amount of rice, the calorie is 391 kcal. So, the heat of glutinous rice is lower than that of rice.
Efficacy and function of glutinous rice
1. Glutinous rice, also known as jiangmi, is often used as a snack because it is fragrant, glutinous and sticky. Glutinous rice contains protein, fat, sugar, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B2, a large amount of starch and other nutrients.
2. Glutinous rice can be used to tonify the middle and Qi, nourish the stomach and spleen, consolidate the exterior and stop sweating, stop diarrhea, stabilize the fetus, detoxify and treat sores, etc. it can also be used for deficiency cold stomachache, stomach and duodenal ulcer, diabetes and polyuria, Qi deficiency self sweating, acne, rash, carbuncle and furuncle disease, etc.
3. Glutinous rice is a kind of mild tonic, which has the functions of tonifying deficiency, nourishing blood, strengthening spleen and warming stomach, and stopping perspiration.
Who can't eat glutinous rice
1. People with excessive damp heat, phlegm and fire
All people with fever, cough, yellow phlegm, jaundice and abdominal distension should not eat; the gastrointestinal tract of patients with fever is in a state of relative inhibition, so they should eat some liquid food and other easily digestible food, otherwise it will aggravate the disease.
2. Weak digestion after illness
Glutinous rice is sticky and greasy. If it is used as cake, it is more difficult to digest. People with weak digestive power after illness should not eat glutinous rice cake. At this time, although the patient's appetite has improved, his digestive function is still weak. Excessive consumption of glutinous rice is not conducive to recovery.
Because diabetic patients have abnormal metabolism of sugar, they should avoid eating polysaccharide food, while rice hydrolyzes into glucose in the body, especially glutinous rice food, which has higher sugar content, so they should avoid eating it.
4. Patients with gastrointestinal diseases
Glutinous rice is warm and stagnant. It contains a lot of plant fiber. Eating too much will increase the burden of gastrointestinal tract. People suffering from stomach disease and duodenal ulcer disease if glutinous rice, is likely to cause ulcer perforation, bleeding, make the disease worse.
5. The elderly and children
Glutinous rice is sticky. If the elderly and children eat too much glutinous rice, it is easy to cause indigestion, as well as the resulting symptoms such as excessive gastric acid, abdominal distension, abdominal pain and diarrhea.