Real estate in the process of handling the transfer, the need to go through the process is more complex, some owners in order to save time, will find a formal intermediary agent transfer procedures. In the process of looking for an intermediary, we must polish our eyes and choose a regular intermediary to avoid being cheated. Today we come to understand how the real estate intermediary agent transfer? How much is the fee for the intermediary to help transfer the ownership?
How does real estate agency handle the transfer of ownership?
1. Go through the tax payment procedures. Both parties of the transaction go to the information desk to get the "stock house sales contract", handle the tax payment inquiry, pay the tax according to the processing time limit of the local tax department, and get the tax payment certificate.
2. Registration of real estate transactions. Both parties of the transaction shall go to the information desk with their ID card to apply for registration of real estate transaction at the window; after the window is accepted, the buyer and the Seller shall receive the acceptance certificate and go to the second floor window for fund supervision.
3. Pay relevant fees and collect evidence. Both parties of the transaction shall pay the real estate registration fee and housing transaction fee at the charging window according to the evidence collection date indicated in the acceptance certificate, and obtain the real estate certificate at the issuing window.
How much is the transfer fee of real estate agency?
1. Business tax is the most important, which is 5.6% of the transaction price; personal tax is 1% of the transaction price. These two kinds of taxes can also be exempted, that is, the above two items can be exempted under the condition that the owner's family has only real estate for five years. The deed tax is 1% to 3% of the transaction price, and the price of the deed tax varies according to the area of the house.
2. The cost is 80 yuan, the business fee is 6 yuan per square meter, and the loan fee is 80 yuan. If there is an intermediary involved, it also needs an intermediary fee, which is about 2% of the transaction price. Here I would like to remind you that if the second-hand house transfer here is inherited, the cost of taxes and fees is low. Because the inherited property has no business tax, personal income tax and deed tax, it only needs to pay notarization fee, so the payment is not so cumbersome.
3. If the second-hand house transfer is obtained through donation or business, it needs to pay personal income tax, deed tax and notarization fee. If the second-hand house transfer is obtained through business, it does not need to pay notarization fee, but it needs business tax. There is no business tax for donation transfer. Because donation is considered as a free donation, the recipient needs to pay personal income tax.
It can be seen that when handling the transfer procedures, you can really find a real estate agent to handle it. After all, the agency is more professional and saves the seller more time. No detours. Of course, here is to remind you that when you choose an intermediary, you must choose a regular large reliable intermediary to handle the real estate transfer on your behalf.