Gold has always been popular. Now the gold jewelry styles of major brands are diverse and dazzling in the window. When we go shopping and see the gold jewelry display cabinet, we can't help but stop to enjoy it. In recent years, more and more young people wear gold bracelets. How can Lao Fengxiang's gold bracelets be identified? The following Laofengxiang distinguish true and false methods to understand.
1. Look at the color: red yellow is the best for real gold. The content of real gold is more than 95%, that of normal yellow is about 80%, that of cyan yellow is about 70%, and that of yellow with gray is about 50%. If the time goes on, copper will turn green, silver will turn black, and gold will not change color.
2. Folding hardness: gold has the characteristics of ductility and low hardness. It can be pressed into a thin sheet with a thickness of 12.7 microns. When the gold content is high, it can be engraved with pins and nails to leave traces.
(1) The gold jewelry with more than 97% gold content has wrinkles after bending two or three times;
(2) The gold jewelry with more than 95% gold content feels hard when bending, and the wrinkles are not obvious;
(3) Gold jewelry with more than 90% gold content is very hard when bending and has no wrinkles;
(4) Gold jewelry with more impurities will break after bending two or three times;
(5) It is made of raw gold, which is broken when it is bent, and the section has obvious sand grain shape.
3. Listen to the rhyme and see the flexibility
(1) When the high quality gold jewelry is knocked or thrown to the hard ground, it will make a dull low sound of 'plop, plop', and has no rhyme or elasticity;
(2) The greater the elasticity, the sharper the rhyme, the longer the rhyme, the lower the gold content.
4. See density: a certain gold jewelry quality (gram) than a certain gold jewelry volume (cubic centimeter) is equal to density. The density of gold is about 19.32 g / cm3. If it is not in this range, it is not pure gold (chromatic gold);
5. Using touchstone to identify the fineness: using the contrast method in the fluorescent lamp and sunlight contrast;
6. Acid point: grind a gold channel on gold jewelry, and then use a glass rod to drop nitric acid on the gold channel. If the gold channel does not change color, it is real gold. If the gold channel disappears, its change is the impure gold content.