Now many people like to keep a pet dog, just like their own family, but there are also many precautions in the process of raising, so what food can't a pet dog eat? Today, I'll check it for you!
Eighteen kinds of food dogs can't eat
1. Grapes and raisins: grapes and raisins can cause kidney failure in dogs. Sometimes just one raisin can kill a dog.
2. Onion: onion has the effect of hemolysis, which can lead to anemia, so does onion.
3. Chocolate: chocolate can cause heart attack, coma and death.
4. Coffee, coffee beans, tea and tea bag: caffeinated drinks and foods are as deadly to dogs as chocolate.
5. Macadamia and walnuts: Macadamia can cause collapse, muscle spasm and paralysis. Other nuts are also not good for dogs. Nuts with high phosphorus content may cause kidney stones and should be avoided as far as possible. Peanut butter is an exception, but organic sugar free peanut butter should be used when feeding peanut butter.
6. Animal fat and fried food: excessive fat can lead to pancreatitis.
7. Bones: broken bones, such as chicken bones, may pierce the dog's throat, or cut the dog's mouth, esophagus, stomach or intestines. Bone marrow is an excellent source of calcium, phosphorus and copper. Gnawing big bone can help to remove tartar.
8. Tomatoes: tomatoes can cause cramps and arrhythmias. However, this issue remains to be debated, because some high-quality dog food contains tomatoes.
9. Avocado: Avocado itself, stone and fruit trees are poisonous. It can cause dyspnea and hydrops in the chest, abdomen and heart. According to some people's theory, avocado oil is good for dogs.
10. Nutmeg: nutmeg can cause convulsions, heart attacks and death.
11. Apples, cherries, pears and similar fruits are good for dogs. However, their seeds and kernels contain cyanide, which is a deadly poison for both humans and dogs. Cyanide can also be found in the intestines of dogs and can cause death within 24 hours without any warning.
12. Raw eggs: raw eggs can cause Salmonella poisoning. It is most appropriate to heat them for dogs.
13. Salt: excessive salt can cause kidney problems.
14. Mushrooms: edible mushrooms and mushrooms on the market are harmless to dogs. But still avoid to let the dog eat, so as not to develop the habit of eating mushrooms, eating poisonous mushrooms in the wild.
Raw or cooked liver: a small amount of liver is good for dogs, but an overdose can cause problems. Because the liver contains a lot of vitamin A, can cause vitamin A poisoning. About three chicken livers (or the corresponding amount of other animal livers) a week can cause bone problems.
16. Raw meat and poultry meat: the dog's immune system is unable to adapt to the artificially raised poultry and meat. The most common Salmonella and bacillus are very dangerous to dogs.
17. Pork: [not recommended] fat globules in pork are larger than other meats, which may block the microvessels of dogs. Avoid pork products, especially bacon with sodium nitrate.
18. Milk: [not recommended] many dogs have lactose discomfort. If the dog has farting, diarrhea, dehydration or skin inflammation after drinking milk, it should stop feeding milk. Dogs with lactose discomfort should eat milk without lactose. Of course, it doesn't matter if you can drink it.
What dogs can't eat:
1. Dogs can't eat bones, especially sharp bones like chicken and duck.
2. Dogs can not eat liver for a long time, because long-term consumption can cause vitamin A overdose or even poisoning.
3. Dogs can not eat onions, onions and other food, some dogs eat this kind of food can cause cell hemolysis, the phenomenon of blood in urine.
4. Dogs can not eat chocolate, some dogs are excited after eating, and chocolate contains a lot of sugar, which is harmful to the health of dogs.
5. Dogs should not eat seafood and other allergic foods.
6. Dogs can not eat high sugar, high fat, high salt food, high sugar and high fat food easy to make dogs fat and induce a series of diseases; excessive salt, is bound to increase the burden of kidney excretion, affect kidney health, break the body fluid balance, cause a variety of skin diseases.
7. Dogs can not eat fruits: grapes, plums, plums, loquats, cherries, pineapple (alkaloids and pineapple protein easily cause allergies, pH value too acid), mango, peaches, immature tomatoes. Other fruits should also be eaten less. Poisoning cases are common in the whole fruit with belt seeds to eat.
8. The vegetables that dogs can't eat include celery, coriander, sweet potato, barley, wheat, corn (including protease inhibitor), potato with skin and germination, rape.
9. Dogs can not eat beans are: peas, soybeans (contains alkaloids that are not good for dogs and easy to eat gas).
10. The drinks that dogs can't eat are alcoholic drinks, hot cocoa, tea and coffee.
11. Dogs can not eat frozen milk, ice cream and other dairy products, especially for immature puppies. Usually a few mouthfuls of cold milk will cause diarrhea in young dogs, which will form habitual diarrhea for a long time, leading to dog weakness, and the dog's intestines and stomach can not adapt to this kind of food.
12. Not recommended for dogs: raw eggs (raw protein contains a kind of ovalbumin protein, which will deplete vitamin H in dogs), raw meat and poultry (easily infected with bacteria in raw meat), mushrooms (commercially available edible mushrooms and mushrooms are harmless to dogs). However, dogs should not be allowed to eat, so as not to develop the habit of eating mushrooms. In the wild, dogs should eat poisonous mushrooms by mistake, milk (many dogs have lactose discomfort. If the dog has farting, diarrhea, dehydration or skin inflammation after drinking milk, the feeding of milk should be stopped. Dogs with lactose discomfort should eat milk without lactose, pork (the fat globules in pork are larger than other meats, which may block the microvessels of dogs. Avoid pig products, especially ham containing sodium nitrate).
What dogs can eat:
1. Meat (do not add salt and other seasonings, steamed good), moderate feeding can give the dog phosphorus supplement.
2. Fish contains protein, minerals and sometimes fat. Note: remove the fishbone and big bone when cooking!
3. Cheese and dairy products (but due to the different breeds of dogs, some of the enzymes in the body are not enough to digest lactose. This may cause diarrhea or vomiting.
4. Boiled egg yolk (very nutritious), but egg white is best not for dogs to eat.
5. In short, eat less homemade omnivores, choose a professional nutrition dog food suitable for dogs is the best choice!