For the lovers of commemorative coin collection, they will not miss the collection of two-color copper alloy commemorative coins of the people's Bank of China celebrating the 40th anniversary of reform and opening up. When is the second batch of reform and opening up commemorative coins scheduled for exchange? Let's have a look at the details.
Advance exchange of commemorative coins for reform and opening up
According to the arrangement of the people's Bank of China, the people's Bank of China is scheduled to start issuing the second batch of two-color copper alloy Commemorative Coins (hereinafter referred to as reform and opening up coins) in May 2019 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of reform and opening up. From March 15, 2019, our bank will provide the booking exchange service for the second batch of reform and opening-up currencies in the designated branches. The specific matters are hereby announced as follows:
1、 Distribution mode and region
The second batch of reform and opening-up currency was issued by appointment. Our bank undertakes the appointment issuance of the second batch of reform and opening-up currency in Tianjin, Shanxi, Fujian, Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Chongqing and Shaanxi. For specific information such as the name, address and quota of the designated business outlets, please click to enter the function module of "reservation issuing information" in the "commemorative coin reservation" system.
See the table below for the regions of other banks' booking issuance
The public can choose the bank for booking and exchange according to their region.
2、 The second batch of scheduled exchange period
May 23, 2019 to May 26, 2019 is the second batch of scheduled exchange period. During this period, those who have successfully made an appointment in the above eight regions can go to the agreed business outlets to handle the appointment exchange business with the original valid ID card registered at the time of the appointment, and the appointment of the reform and opening up currency that has not been exchanged during the appointment exchange period will be invalid.
3、 Booking and exchange rules
1. The second batch of reform and opening-up currency is 20 pieces per person.
2. The valid ID card for appointment and exchange must be the second generation ID card.
3. Only one valid appointment is allowed per person per batch, and repeated appointment is invalid.
4. The booking exchange quota of each designated branch is limited, which is on a first come, first served basis.
5. If the appointment is successful, the person should exchange the original ID card of the appointment registration at the appointed branch. SMS is not used as the voucher for exchange.
6. Those who collect on behalf of others shall exchange the original ID card registered by the person to be collected at the time of appointment, and the number of people who collect on behalf of others shall not exceed 5.
7. Exchange can only be completed by one person, not by several times.
8. Those who fail to exchange within the scheduled exchange period of the current batch, or fail to exchange according to the regulations, shall be deemed as giving up automatically.
4、 On site exchange
The first batch and the second batch of reform and opening-up currency that have not been exchanged in advance will be exchanged to the public through on-site exchange. The on-site exchange time is from May 28 to May 30, 2019. Please pay attention to the announcement of the local people's Bank of China and go to the designated outlets.