How to transfer ownership of second hand car and how much is the license plate? What are the procedures for second-hand car ownership transfer? Second hand car market can be agent, but it will cost a certain fee. Second hand car in the city and the traffic police brigade of the vehicle management station license, need to provide vehicle related files and procedures are: vehicle certificate, set invoice, original file, test qualified related materials, tax payment certificate, owner ID card and other related information, let's take a look.
1. Sign the sales contract of used motor vehicles.
2. Check the violation, if there is violation or the vehicle inspection is overdue, the ownership can not be transferred.
3. Go to the used car market, or any place where you can issue an invoice, and issue a transfer ticket.
1. Go to the vehicle management office, or the vehicle management office in the second-hand car market for the registration process.
2. The staff will inspect the vehicle, expand the number, remove the license plate and take photos, and pay the extension fee. Collect the vehicle photos and paste them on the inspection record sheet.
3. After passing the inspection of violation of regulations, go to the relevant windows with relevant certificates, registration forms of motor vehicle registration, transfer and cancellation / transfer in application forms and transfer tickets, deliver the original vehicle procedures and vehicle number plate, select the number, issue new driving books, tax registration certificate and new number plate.
4. Purchase corresponding insurance according to relevant regulations.
Seller: owner's ID card, vehicle registration certificate, vehicle running book and original invoice (if the ownership has been transferred before, it is the transfer ticket). If the seller is a unit, the original organization code certificate and official seal are required.
Buyer: ID card, local license for outsider, and temporary residence permit within validity period. (some cities use residence permit instead, which can connect with the public security network!).
If the buyer is a unit, the original organization code certificate and official seal are required. Original vehicle purchase invoice or the last transfer invoice. (it is needed before 2012, but not in most cities after 2012. ）Original vehicle license. Vehicle registration certificate (big green version).
Relocation needs to purchase a small tax (before 2001, it is a small red one, and after 2001, it is a small green one). (it is needed before 2012, but not in most cities after 2012. Except for the autonomous region, not necessarily. ）Take all the above procedures to the used car transfer hall.
Both parties: sign the second-hand car sales contract, take all the above procedures to the second-hand car transfer hall.
After the second-hand car ownership transfer is completed, it is also an important link to change the tax procedures and insurance of some vehicles. After the completion of the vehicle transaction, don't forget to change the procedures including vehicle purchase tax, vehicle and vessel use tax and vehicle insurance. This is not only a necessary procedure to ensure the legitimate rights and interests of both parties in the transaction, but also a necessary procedure to ensure the normal renewal of vehicle tax, insurance and other procedures.
As for the change of insurance procedures, here is a special reminder. In the insurance law, it is stipulated that if the risk level increases significantly due to the transfer of the subject matter of insurance, the insurance company can increase the premium or terminate the contract within 30 days from the date of receiving the notice.