Mortgage loan refers to a kind of loan business by means of mortgage. The so-called mortgage means that the mortgagor transfers the property right of the house to the mortgagor, and the beneficiary acts as the repayment guarantor. After the mortgagor pays off the loan, the beneficiary immediately transfers the property right of the house involved to the mortgagor, and the mortgagor enjoys the right to use the house in the process. So what is the mortgage process of mortgage bank? Let's take you to the introduction of mortgage policy of mortgage housing in 2019.
1. Customer application. Customers apply to the bank, fill in the application form in writing, and submit relevant information at the same time. Here, we should pay attention to that in addition to applying for small loans in rural areas, relevant information should be provided when applying for other types of loans. It mainly includes: the basic information of the borrower and the guarantor; the correction of the original unreasonable occupation of the loan; the list of collateral and pledge, the certificate of consent to mortgage and pledge of the person with the right to dispose and the relevant certificate of the guarantor's consent to guarantee; other relevant information, etc.
2. Sign the contract. After the bank has examined and approved the application materials submitted by the borrower, both parties sign the loan contract and guarantee contract, and the bank evaluates the credit rating of the applicant. Go through relevant notarization and mortgage registration procedures according to the situation.
3. Making loans. After obtaining the mortgage certificate and approving the loan by the bank, after completing all the procedures, the bank shall directly transfer the mortgage certificate to the borrower's trading partner or issue it to the borrower by transfer according to the contract, and the borrower shall pay the mortgage to the borrower's trading partner.
4. Post loan inspection. Track, investigate and inspect the borrower's execution of the loan contract and the borrower's operation.
5. Repayment on schedule. The borrower shall repay the principal and interest of the loan according to the repayment plan and method agreed in the loan contract; within the repayment period agreed in the loan contract, the repayment date can be extended for 10 natural days on the basis of the agreed repayment date. If the loan is to be extended, it should be before the maturity date of the loan. The borrower needs to apply to the bank for extension of the loan. Whether to extend the loan is up to the bank to decide.
6. The loan is settled. Loan settlement includes normal settlement and early settlement
(1) Normal settlement: one time repayment of principal and interest or final settlement of loan on the maturity date of loan;
(2) Settlement in advance: before the maturity date of the loan, if the borrower settles the loan in part or in full in advance, he shall apply to the bank in advance according to the loan contract, and the bank shall make repayment at the designated accounting counter after approval.
After the loan is settled, the borrower shall take back the legal documents and relevant supporting documents taken over by the bank with his valid ID card and the loan settlement certificate issued by the bank, and go through the mortgage registration cancellation procedures at the original mortgage registration department with the loan settlement certificate.
2、 Materials required:
1. ID card of applicant and spouse
2. Household register of applicant and spouse
3. The marriage certificate of the applicant includes marriage certificate or unmarried certificate issued by Civil Affairs Bureau
4. Applicant's proof of income
5. If the applicant has other bank loans, the original loan contract and the final bank statement shall also be provided
6. Other family property certificate, such as another house property certificate, stock, fund, cash passbook, vehicle license, etc.
Mortgage loan, also known as' mortgage loan '. It refers to a loan method adopted by banks in some countries. The borrower is required to provide a certain amount of collateral as the guarantee of the loan to ensure the repayment of the loan at maturity. Generally, collateral is easy to keep, not easy to wear and tear, easy to sell items, such as securities, bills, stocks, real estate, etc. After the maturity of the loan, if the borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the bank has the right to auction the collateral and use the proceeds from the auction to repay the loan. The balance of the auction proceeds to repay the loan shall be returned to the borrower. If the auction money is insufficient to pay off the loan, the borrower shall continue to pay off the loan.