Now prices are rising, and house prices are also rising sharply. In recent years, it's not surprising that people have to borrow money. So how long does it take to go through the mortgage procedures? What are the conditions for applying for housing loans? Let's have a look.
The basic process of mortgage loan is as follows:
1. On the spot house inspection: loan officers, intermediaries, appraisers, buyers and sellers go to the housing site where they apply for mortgage loan to conduct on-site house inspection;
2. Property right verification: the property owner and the co owner (the seller) shall bring the original ID card and the original house property certificate to the housing authority to submit the original ID card and the original house property certificate for verification and go through relevant procedures;
3. Signing the contract: the bank carefully checks and verifies the original information of the customer, identifies the authenticity of all the signers, supervises the signature of the customer, collects the original property certificate and deposit (the specific amount is determined by the buyer and the seller), copies the information, and reminds both parties to handle accounts in the bank;
4. Fill in the contract: the bank sorts out the information and fills in the contract according to the relevant information provided by the customer;
5. Payment obligation: the bank will inform the customer to pay the fee after the preliminary examination is passed;
6. Property right transfer: the buyer and the seller handle the property right transfer procedures with the help of the housing authority; the lender prepares relevant materials to go to the bank for mortgage procedures;
7. Bank loans.
Conditions for applying for housing loan:
1. Chinese citizens who have a fixed residence, permanent residence or valid residence certificate in the place where the loan bank is located, who are under the age of 65 and have full capacity for civil conduct; 2. They have a proper occupation and stable income, and have the ability to repay the principal and interest of the loan on schedule; they have a good credit record and willingness to repay, and have no bad credit record; 3;
3. It can provide legal, effective and reliable guarantee recognized by the bank, has clear loan purpose, and the loan purpose conforms to relevant regulations;
4. Opening a personal settlement account in a bank;
5. Other conditions stipulated by the bank.
Information to be prepared for home buyers' loan business:
1. Provident fund loan:
(1) Proof of identity and marriage relationship of the lender, spouse and co borrower;
(2) Borrower's (husband and wife's) bank card;
(3) Purchase contract or agreement.
2. Commercial loans:
(1) Professional income certificate of the borrower and co borrowers;
(2) Purchase contract or agreement.
(1) Apply. The client shall submit a written loan application to the bank and relevant information.
(2) Sign the contract. After receiving the notice of loan approval from the bank, the loan applicant shall go to the lending bank to sign the loan contract and guarantee contract, and go through notarization, mortgage registration, insurance and other relevant procedures as the case may be.
(3) Open an account. Customers who choose the entrusted deduction method for repayment need to sign the entrusted deduction agreement with the bank, and open a special deposit book account or a savings card or credit card account for repayment at the business outlets designated by the lending bank. At the same time, the seller should open a settlement account or a special deposit account in the lending bank.
(4) Use the loan. For the loan granted with the consent of the lending bank, after completing the relevant procedures, the lending bank shall, in accordance with the loan contract, transfer the loan directly into the deposit account opened by the borrower in the lending bank, or transfer the loan one time or by several times into the deposit account opened by the seller in the lending bank.
(5) Repayment on schedule. The borrower shall repay the principal and interest of the loan according to the repayment plan and method agreed in the loan contract. There are two ways of repayment to choose from: entrusted deduction and counter repayment.
(6) Loan settlement includes early settlement and normal settlement. Early settlement refers to the settlement of the loan before the maturity date of the loan (one-time repayment of principal and interest) or the last period of the loan (installment loan); normal settlement refers to the settlement of the loan on the maturity date of the loan (one-time repayment of principal and interest) or the last period of the loan (installment loan).
In case of early settlement of the loan, the borrower shall apply for early settlement of the loan 10 working days in advance after paying off the amount due. After the loan is settled, the borrower obtains the "loan settlement certificate" from the lending bank, takes back the real estate ownership mortgage registration certificate and the original insurance policy, and takes the "loan settlement certificate" issued by the lending bank to the original mortgage registration department for mortgage registration cancellation.