Spring is a good season for outing. I'd like to go for a walk in the park to see the flowers. Is the blooming season of flowers very relaxing and pleasant? But this is also a time when many bees are busy collecting honey. It's easy to be stung by bees. What should we do after being stung by bees?
Common sense of bee sting
There are many kinds of bees, such as bees, wasps, bumblebees, wasps and so on. Drones are harmless because they have no venomous glands or stingers.
The stingers are all female bees (worker bees). The female bee's abdominal end is connected with a sting connected with a toxic gland. When the sting penetrates the human body, the venom is injected immediately. When a bee stings a person, it often abandons its sting on the injured area, while a wasp will retract the sting meter after stinging, and it can continue to hurt people.
Bee venom mainly contains formic acid, neurotoxin and histamine, which can cause hemolysis and bleeding, inhibit the central nervous system, and cause allergic reaction in some stung patients.
Symptoms of bee sting
Classification of bee sting
Bee stings can be divided into bee stings (tail stings into the skin), black tail and golden ring wasp stings (tail stings have a chance to be stabbed into the skin), wasp and wasp stings, tail stings do not enter the skin.
Minor bee sting
1. After bee sting, there is no serious toxic reaction. Immediately after the skin was stabbed, there was burning, itching and tingling, and there were bruised erythema, papules or rubella in the center of the stung area. Soon local swelling, wheezes or blisters, central was stung there is a petechia, after a few hours to subside, no systemic symptoms.
2. When a person is stung by a bee, only local redness and swelling, pain, burning sensation and itching will appear in the mild case, and a piece of flush, swelling and blister will appear immediately. There may also be blisters, ecchymosis, local lymphadenectasis, accompanied by fever, headache, vomiting, spasm and other systemic diseases, which will disappear within a few hours to 1-2 days.
Severe bee sting
In severe cases, in addition to local symptoms, there are also different degrees of systemic symptoms, such as chills, fever, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, palpitations, irritability or convulsions, pulmonary edema, collapse, coma or shock. They often die within a few hours or after a few days
1. A lot of stung, can produce a large area of significant edema, pain.
2. The eyelids are highly swollen due to the stings around.
3. If the lips are stung, the mouth may appear obvious swelling or accompanied by systemic wheal.
How to be stung by bee
Remove the sting
After being stung by bees, local skin will appear pain and itching, accompanied by allergic stimulation such as redness, swelling and heat and local inflammatory reaction. If there is a poisonous thorn in the skin, it should be removed first, and it must be taken out.
Wash with soapy water or 3% ammonia
If the bee stings, because the bee venom is acidic, it can choose soapy water or 3% ammonia, 5% sodium bicarbonate, salt water, etc.. (if you don't have any medicine, wash the affected area with soapy water, and then apply some vinegar or lemon. )
If you are stung by wasps, wash with vinegar, or wash the fresh purslane and apply the juice on the wound.
Apply ice to the bite to relieve pain and swelling. If the pain is severe, you can take some painkillers.
If there is a trend of spread, there may be allergic reactions, you can take some anti allergic drugs, such as benhailamine, chlorpheniramine and other anti allergic drugs
Send to hospital for first aid
Observe closely for about half an hour. If you find that you have difficulty breathing, your breathing voice becomes thick, and you have a wheezing voice, you should immediately send to the nearest hospital for emergency treatment.
1. Those who have no symptoms after 20 minutes of bee sting can rest assured.
2. Beekeepers should wear long sleeve clothes, masks, gloves and shawls to avoid bee stings when taking honey or working in the wild forest area. Don't chase bees when they fly, in case they are irritated and stung. Teach children not to tease the beehive, and destroy the beehive to eliminate wasps and larvae. Strengthen personal defense when destroying the hive.
How to prevent bee sting
Away from grass and shrubs
First of all, we should pay attention to prevention, away from the grass and bushes, because there are often bees home. If you find a beehive, you should make a detour. You must not show that you are close to it.
Wear light and smooth clothes
It's better to wear light colored and smooth clothes, because bee's visual system is very sensitive to the movement of dark objects in light colored background.
Run backward or get down
If someone offends the swarm by mistake and is attacked, the only way is to protect your head and neck with clothes, run backward or lie down in the same place.
Don't fight back
Don't try to fight back, or it will only lead to more attacks. If you have been stung by a bee, you can use a needle or forceps to pick out the bee sting, but do not squeeze it to avoid the remaining toxin entering the body.