Mango is a kind of fruit that many of us like to eat in our daily life. The efficacy of mango and the role of mango are very much. Mango is delicious, but it also has its dietary taboo, so what is mango taboo to eat together? Who can't eat mango? Let's take a look.
What can't mango be eaten with?
1. Mango, garlic and other spices can not be eaten together
Mango contains a lot of fruit acid, amino acids, protein and so on. These substances contain more irritant substances. After contacting the human skin, it will cause allergy, and in severe cases, it will appear swelling and pain. Therefore, mango can not be eaten with spicy food, eating more is harmful to people's kidneys.
2. Mango can't be eaten with seafood
It's not easy to digest mango or seafood at the same time, and mango and seafood are both allergic foods. If they are eaten together, they are allergic.
3. Mango and pineapple cannot be eaten together
Mango and pineapple are easy to be allergic when eating together, because mango and pineapple contain chemical components that are easy to cause skin allergic reaction. Fresh mango contains monohydroxybenzene or dihydroxybenzene, and immature mango also contains aldolic acid. They can stimulate the skin and mucous membrane to a certain extent, which can cause lip redness, itching and pain, and even blisters and erosion.
Pineapple contains glycosides, bromelain and other substances, which have certain side effects on human skin and blood vessels, and this kind of allergy is often rapid onset. After eating pineapple more than 1 hour or so will appear skin itching, flushing, sweating, limbs and tongue numbness.
4. Mango and wine cannot be eaten together
Mango and wine are spicy food. Eating too much is harmful to people's kidneys.
Who can't eat mango?
1. Patients with asthma should be careful to eat mango, should also follow the doctor's advice to eat. In fact, not only traditional Chinese medicine has this advice, but also western medicine has included mango in the list of asthma contraindications. According to personal experience, even if there is no sensitive person, eating a few mangoes at a time will make you feel lost in real time.
2. Due to the high sugar content of mango, patients with diabetes should avoid eating.
3. People with deficiency cold cough (throat itching and phlegm white) should avoid eating to avoid throat itching. Mango contains irritant substances, some people will cause allergies, patients with cough eating mango, may also cause cough or make the disease worse.
4. Mango leaves and mango juice can cause dermatitis in people with allergic constitution, so people with allergic constitution should pay attention to it. If you eat mango every time, it's just a little swollen lip, a little red rash, and the symptoms subside quickly, you can eat it again. If eating mango allergy symptoms are very obvious, and develop into systemic allergy, you should hurry to the hospital, later to resolutely bid farewell to mango.
5. Mango with wet poison, suffering from skin diseases or tumors, should avoid eating. People with wet constitution may get worse if they eat hygrotic food such as mango. Skin diseases such as eczema, sore and pus, gynecological diseases such as leucorrhea, internal diseases such as edema, beriberi, etc., are all called dampness in traditional Chinese medicine.
6. Patients with nephritis who are allergic to rubber, cashew nuts, ivy, birch pollen, celery, carrot, banana, pineapple, papaya, etc. should be cautious about eating mango. Eating more mangoes can cause allergies, which can damage the kidneys.
Benefits of eating mango:
1. Mango is rich in many nutrients
Mango fruit contains sugar, protein and crude fiber. The carotene, the precursor of vitamin A, is especially high in mango, which is rare in all fruits. Secondly, the content of vitamin C is not low. In addition, minerals, protein, fat and sugar are also the main nutrients.
2. Mango can resist bacteria and inflammation, and is good for skin
The immature fruit, bark and stem of mango can inhibit pyococcus and Escherichia coli, and the extract of mango leaf can also inhibit pyococcus and Escherichia coli, which can treat human skin and digestive tract infections.
3. Eating mango can reduce the chance of cancer
Mango fruit contains mangiferone acid, isomangiferol acid and other triacetic acid and polyphenols, which have anticancer pharmacological effects. Mango juice can also increase gastrointestinal peristalsis and shorten the retention time of feces in colon. Therefore, eating mango is very beneficial to the prevention and treatment of colon cancer.
4. Eating mango can dispel phlegm, relieve cough and prevent cardiovascular disease
Mangiferin contained in mango has the effect of eliminating diseases and relieving cough, and has the auxiliary treatment effect on cough, phlegm and asthma. The content of vitamin C in mango is higher than that in common fruits, and the content of vitamin C in mango leaves is also higher. Even if it is heated and processed, its content will not disappear. Regular consumption of mango can continuously supplement the consumption of vitamin C in the body, reduce cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Conclusion: through the above introduction, I believe you can not eat mango with what also have a certain understanding. Mango and garlic, seafood, pineapple, wine and other food can not be eaten together. But mango has many functions, such as anti-cancer, beautifying skin, preventing hypertension, preventing constipation and so on.