Speaking of Taiwan, people always feel special. The climate here is pleasant and the taste of people is strong. Friends who like to watch Taiwan opera know that there are many delicious food in Taiwan, so what do you need to bring to Taiwan? What are the precautions for traveling to Taiwan? Let's have a look.
What do you need to bring to Taiwan? 1、 Certificate related
1. Credit card 2. ID card 3. Travel document
2、 Common items
1. Umbrella 2. Transformer 3. Local currency 4. Mobile phone and spare battery, charger 5. Laptop and power cord 6. Recreation books 7. Sun hat and sunglasses 8. Digital camera and spare battery, charger, memory card and data line connected with computer
1. Travel shoes 2. Slippers 3. Underwear, Socks 4. Swimsuit or swimming pants 5. Pajamas 6. Formal occasion clothing 7. Sewing and spare pants
4、 Sanitary products
2. Toothpaste and toothbrush 3. Napkin 4. Sunscreen 5. Towel
1. Notepad and pen 2. Business card 3. Itinerary 4. Contact number and address of relatives and friends or reception unit 5. Emergency number of local tourism department or government
Taiwan has a tropical and subtropical climate. Summer is long and winter is short. You'd better take your rain gear and get a jacket when you go to Alishan. Take more clothes to change. It's better to take one suit a day and prepare a coat to put on the car, because the air conditioner on the car is cooler.