Sihai network

Where does the Housing Inheritance transfer go? New regulations on property transfer to children in

Real estate inheritance procedures must go through the process of housing evaluation, inheritance notarization, application for property registration, etc. Where the "real estate certificate" housing, when the owner of the housing died, his legal successor can apply for the Housing Inheritance registration. So where does the Housing Inheritance transfer go? Let's have a look at the new regulations on property transfer to children in 2019.

1. Housing evaluation: first of all, we must evaluate the market value of the housing through the evaluation company. The appraisal company will make professional price analysis and appraisal according to the road section, sitting direction, floor, building age and other important factors of the house, so as to determine the accurate market value of the property.

2. Apply for inheritance notarization: the applicant should go to the notary office where the house is located to apply for inheritance notarization and get the certificate of inheritance notarization. When notarizing, it is necessary to provide the death certificate of the owner of the house, the list of legal successors issued by the legal authority, and the original will (if any) made by the original owner of the house. If part of the legal heirs voluntarily give up the right of inheritance, they must issue a certificate of abandonment of property commitment.

3. For housing surveying and mapping: the applicant shall apply to the real estate surveying and mapping department for housing area surveying and mapping or transfer mapping procedures, and obtain surveying and mapping results or drawings, so as to go through the property right registration procedures.

4. Apply for inheritance registration: the applicant shall apply for inheritance registration at the core of real estate transaction with real estate certificate, inheritance notarization certificate, housing surveying and mapping certificate. After filling in the application for registration of real estate property rights and submitting the above information, the case handling personnel will accept the application and issue the receipt. After all the information is reviewed, the property ownership certificate of the changed owner will be issued.

5. Other materials required to be submitted: if the house ownership and other matters are decided, ruled or mediated by the court, the court judgment, ruling or mediation document must be submitted. If the illegal building or reconstruction decision has been found by the surveying and mapping department, it must be submitted to the construction department for approval.

Property transfer between grandparents and grandchildren:

Grandparents and grandchildren belong to immediate family members. They don't need to go through the transfer procedure. They can go through the donation directly. If both parties are in the same household register, the donee, that is, the grandchildren, will go to the transfer Hall of the Construction Committee of the place where the house is located to do the customer qualification examination. After the examination, they can go directly to the tax payment and transfer. The fee is 3% deed tax and one thousandth stamp duty. If a will belongs to testamentary inheritance, it can take effect only after the decedent's death. Bring the death certificate, the heir's ID card, the house property certificate, and the will to the transfer Hall of the Construction Committee where the house is located. The cost is only 80 yuan.

Development materials:

New regulations on property transfer to children in 2019

House transfer refers to the registration in the real estate trading center when the original owner transfers the ownership of the house to the new owner in the case of house sales and house gifts.

The key lies in whether the house has been completed for two years, whether the seller has the only house, whether the buyer has bought the house for the first time, and the taxes and fees that need to be paid for the general second-hand house transaction

(1) The buyer should pay taxes:

1. Deed tax: the buyer shall pay 1% of the assessed value of the first purchase within 90 square meters, 1.5% within 90 square meters to 144 square meters, and 3% above 144 square meters or not for the first time;

2. Stamp duty: 0.05% of the house price

3. Transaction fee: 3 yuan / m2

4. Surveying and mapping fee: 1.36 yuan / m2

5. Ownership registration fee and evidence collection fee: generally within 200 yuan.

(2) The Seller shall pay taxes:

1. Stamp duty: 0.05% of the house price

2. Transaction fee: 3 yuan / m2

3. Business tax: 5.56% of the total amount (if the house property certificate is less than 2 years and the ordinary house property certificate is less than 2 years)

4. Personal income tax: 1% of the house price (. The only exemption for ordinary house after five years).

If it is the only residence of the family but the purchase time is less than 5 years, it needs to pay in the form of tax deposit first. If it can buy the house again and obtain the property right within one year, it can refund the tax deposit in whole or in part. The specific amount of refund is 1% of the lower transaction price of the two houses.

Materials to be submitted for registration of inheritance and transfer of real estate:

1. The death certificate of the decedent issued by the public security department

2. Collect and fill in the application form for housing property right registration

3. House ownership certificate

4. The applicant's ID card and a copy of it are required

5. Relevant tax payment and certificates

6. Inheritance notarization or court mediation or judgment

7. Other relevant documents.