In recent years, more and more attention has been paid to personal credit investigation, not only because of personal character, but also because of personal credit, mainly because now borrowers and card operators need to rely on personal credit. If personal credit is not good, it will be easily affected. What will happen to the blacklist of credit investigation? How to eliminate the blacklist?
What will happen to the blacklist
Don't think it's OK to be on the credit blacklist. When it comes to handling all kinds of business, you'll have trouble. At that time, it's too late to regret. Many people think that the credit blacklist is a lifelong system, and what methods can be used to eliminate it? In fact, we know that the credit blacklist is not lifelong, but will affect your credit life in the short term. There are several ways to eliminate the impact.
1. If you forget to repay, the overdue amount is not large, and the overdue period is not long, the impact is not big. As long as you pay it off in time and continue to use it, it will only take two years, and the overdue records in the credit report will be eliminated. But if you do not repay, choose to give up or cancel the way to solve the problem, then this overdue record will exist for life, so timely repayment is correct.
2. Overdue blacklist we often hear about the blacklist of credit investigation, which refers to the continuous overdue of more than 90 days in personal credit investigation. In addition, the 'bad information' in the credit investigation report also includes information on breach of contract, information on arrears of tax, information on court and administrative penalty, etc., with different severity.
Some banks do not pay so much attention to single overdue, as long as there is no continuous large overdue in the past six months.
If you are a credit Blackhouse, you can also choose bank mortgage guarantee products, such as car loan mortgage, real estate mortgage, policy loan, etc. you don't look at credit information. As long as you repay on time, then this is another excellent loan, which can cover the previous records and eliminate certain impact.
In a word, it's natural to repay debts. Banks and financial institutions can't freely owe money. Once they become a credit blacklist, it will be very troublesome. Many businesses can't apply, and you will be directly included in the list of unwelcome customers. Therefore, we must remember to maintain our credit.
The elimination process of credit blacklist is as follows:
The first step is repayment;
The second step is to get the settlement certificate issued by the bank (after paying off all overdue debts);
The third step is to attach historical repayment details (which can prove that the past overdue time is short) when refinancing;
The fourth step is to attach a written statement to explain or clarify the 'fault' in the details.
Matters needing attention in eliminating credit blacklist
1. Don't believe that spending money can eliminate the credit blacklist
2. Generally, the blacklist will be kept for five years. During this period, it is suggested that we replace the previous bad records with the existing good records
3. Generally speaking, if you want to eliminate the blacklist successfully, the prerequisite is that it is not the blacklist caused by your own fault
4. Cherish your credit information.