The role of social security card is very extensive. The social security card adopts the national unified standard. Cardholders can not only use the card to seek medical treatment for real-time settlement of medical insurance personal accounts, but also handle endowment insurance affairs. Many people don't understand the money in the social security card? What is the function of social security card? Let's take a look.
2. Social security account activation: you need to bring your bank social security card, old social security card (if you don't have it, you don't need to bring it) and your ID card to the bank social security counter to fill in the form and set the password to activate the social security account, but this account can't be used to withdraw money.
3. Bank account: I need to bring my social security card and ID card to the bank business counter to fill in the form, set the password to activate the bank card account, which has the same function as ordinary bank card, and can withdraw money, transfer money, etc.
4. It is recommended to set passwords for the two accounts separately, preferably not the same, so as to ensure the safe use of each account.
Function of social security card:
1. Personal social security related information records, electronic vouchers and information query, etc;
2, record the basic information of the insured's name, ID card number, date of birth, gender, nationality, residence location, etc.
3. Check the payment of endowment insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, industrial injury insurance and maternity insurance;
4. Can card to the hospital for medical treatment, medical insurance personal account settlement, to the pharmacy to buy medicine;
5. Handle social security affairs such as medical treatment, unemployment, pension, work-related injury and childbirth;
6. Query the total amount of endowment insurance and medical insurance;
7. Handle social security affairs such as pension, apply for employment and unemployment registration, apply for unemployment insurance, apply for vocational training, etc.
8. Used for identification.