Beehive is the place where bees live and reproduce. It is generally composed of a series of beehive spleens perpendicular to the ground. Because bees will use the beehive to feed their larvae and store honey, there will be more or less royal jelly, honey and propolis left in the beehive. Let's take a look at the edible methods and efficacy of the beehive.
1. Eat it directly, one time in the morning and one time in the evening. Take about 20g and put it into your mouth. Chew it slowly like chewing gum. Finally, you will feel that there are only residues left in your mouth. These residues are beeswax, which can be swallowed or spit out. Chewing beeswax helps to protect oral health and dental care.
2. Soak in water. Take about 20 grams of honey with beehive and put it directly into 40 ℃ warm boiled water. Stir it with a small spoon. After the honey is melted, you will see some residues on the edge of the cup. Those are beeswax in the beehive, which does not affect the drinking.
The difference between honeycomb honey and common honey
Beehive honey is a kind of beehive spleen which is eaten with honey and nest. It contains not only natural mature honey, but also natural nutrients such as beeswax and biological propolis. It's sweet and refreshing to eat, honey flavor is strong, long-term consumption also has a variety of medical health functions.
Hygienic problems of beehive honey
After professional testing, the total number of bacteria in Chaomi is 10 times lower than the national standard, and the content of heavy metals is also 4-10 times lower than the national standard. Rich nutrients and efficacy are conducive to human health and health care. Bees themselves are very particular about hygiene. There are bees who are specially responsible for hygiene. They work diligently every day. No impurities and filth are allowed in the hive, let alone grass roots, branches and leaves and soil. And honey and propolis itself is anti-inflammatory sterilization, with fresh-keeping and disinfection effect, the health level can be assured to eat. As for hormone, royal jelly contains hormone, and honeycomb honey does not contain royal jelly, so it does not contain hormone.
Efficacy of honeycomb honey
1. Health care function of Chaomi: Chaomi has the functions of high heat energy, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, nourishing lung and intestines, detoxifying and protecting liver, benefiting spleen and kidney, forcing hematopoiesis, improving sleep, promoting tissue regeneration, and promoting children's growth and development.
2. Beauty function of Chaomi: Chaomi has the functions of moisturizing skin, nourishing skin, cleaning skin, removing scar and freckle, beautifying hair, keeping youth and anti-aging.
3. In addition to having the same ingredients and functions as ordinary honey, Chaomi also has beeswax and a small amount of propolis. Often eating Chaomi can clean the mouth, protect teeth, slow down and remove oral ulcers and swelling and pain, and prevent rhinitis, hepatitis and constipation. After drinking, chewing and taking it can relieve alcohol, protect liver and moisten lung.
4. It is a good health care product for women and children, which can improve the immune ability of human body, enhance breast enhancement and beauty (through endocrine regulation). Chaomi can improve the health of pregnant and lying in women, promote the growth and development of fetus and infants, and improve the health and intelligence level of children. Chaomi can increase the phagocytic rate of phagocytes, inhibit and kill a variety of cancer cells. It is a good adjuvant of radiotherapy for cancer patients.
Treating rhinitis with beehive
Allergic rhinitis is mostly caused by inhalation of dust, pollen and mold infection. Its symptoms are continuous sneezing, runny nose, itching nose, stuffy nose, etc., which bring great inconvenience to work, life and external communication. The curative effect of drugs for radical treatment of allergic rhinitis is not ideal, repeated, sometimes good and sometimes bad, so that patients are suffering and worried. In addition to a lot of nutrients, honey hive is rich in hormones and vitamins, which is the first choice for regulating endocrine and nourishing. Take 5g beehive with honey powder (wild bee is the best), take it with boiling water or chew it directly, three times a day for 2-3 months, the effect is obvious. In addition, we should develop a good habit of massaging Yintang, Baihui, Fengchi and other acupoints at any time. At ordinary times should strengthen physical exercise, frequent drying bedding, away from flowers, dust. In the bee colony, Italian bee is better than Chinese bee in treating rhinitis because it collects propolis. If you chew Chinese bee, it is better to take Propolis tablets 2-3 times a week. If you have mild rhinitis, you don't need to take propolis. If you have severe rhinitis, you must chew 4 beehives continuously within 60-70 days, and take strong tea.
The medicinal value of beehive is also very high. Fresh and clean beehive is often used to treat rhinitis. Studies have shown that beehive preparation can promote the body's cellular immune function. Beehive extract can not only inactivate HBsAg, but also inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, dysentery, typhoid and Proteus vulgaris; it can also inhibit Aspergillus fumigatus, Aspergillus flavus, Fusarium solani, Leuconostoc and other fungi. The chemical composition of beehive is very complex, including beeswax, resin, oil, pigment, tannin, sugar, organic acid, fatty acid, glycoside, enzyme and insect hormone.