Toona sinensis is a very common plant in rural areas. Do many people like to use it for cooking every spring? Chinese toon mixed with tofu, which is called a stick, delicious. For many people in their 80s and 90s, do they have childhood memories of eating Chinese toon? What are the benefits of eating Chinese toon? Do you know the nutritional value and efficacy of Chinese toon?
Here is a brief introduction to the nutritional components of Toona sinensis
Toona sinensis head is rich in nutrition. According to the analysis, every 100 grams of Toona head contains 9.8 grams of protein, 143 mg of calcium and 15 mg of vitamin C, which are among the top vegetables. In addition, it also contains phosphorus 135 mg, carotene 1.36 mg, and iron and B vitamins and other nutrients.
Chinese toon is a famous seasonal product. It contains volatile aromatic organic compounds such as toosendanin, which can strengthen the spleen and appetizer and increase appetite. It contains vitamin E and sex hormones. It has the functions of anti-aging, nourishing yang and nourishing yin. Therefore, it has the reputation of 'progestin'. Toona sinensis has the effect of clearing away heat and dampness, diuresis and detoxification. It is a good medicine for adjuvant treatment of enteritis, dysentery and urinary tract infection. The volatile odor of Toona sinensis can penetrate the epidermis of Ascaris lumbricoides, so that the Ascaris can not adhere to the intestinal wall and be discharged from the body. It can be used to treat Ascaris lumbricoides. Toona sinensis is rich in vitamin C, carotene and so on, which helps to enhance the immune function of the body, and has the function of lubricating the skin. It is a good food for health care and beauty.
Medicinal value of Toona sinensis
[nature, taste and meridian] it is cool in nature and bitter in taste; it enters the meridians of lung, stomach and large intestine.
[efficacy indications] clearing away heat and detoxification, invigorating the stomach and regulating qi, moistening the skin and eyesight, and killing insects. Indications: sore, hair loss, red eyes, lung heat, cough and other diseases.
Who can't eat Toona?
1. Patients with Yin deficiency and dry heat should not eat Toona sinensis
Generally speaking, it's good for people with Yang deficiency to eat Chinese toon. But patients like diabetes who belong to yin deficiency and dry heat easily aggravate liver fire after eating, which is not good for the recovery of the disease.
2. Patients with ocular complications
More should eat less Toona, otherwise it will have adverse effects on the treatment of eye diseases.
3. People with chronic diseases, people with chronic diseases (chronic diseases), people with weak physique, people with initial recovery, pregnant women should not eat them.
Toon and what can't be eaten together
1. Chinese toon + cauliflower: because Chinese toon contains rich calcium, and the chemical components contained in Cauliflower will affect the digestion and absorption of calcium. Therefore, Chinese toon is not suitable to be eaten with cauliflower.
2. Chinese toon + Cucumber: cucumber contains vitamin C decomposing enzyme, which will destroy the vitamin C in Chinese toon, affect the human body's absorption of vitamin C, and greatly reduce the nutrition, so Toona and cucumber should not be eaten together.
3. Chinese toon + milk: can Toona sinensis and cattle eat together? After eating them together, they will cause abdominal distension and diarrhea.
Can eat Chinese toon allergy?
Eating Toona may cause allergies.
First of all, Chinese toon is a kind of wild vegetable, which is usually photosensitive. It is easy to have UV allergy and skin discomfort when eating it. At the same time, some people are prone to relapse after eating Toona, so there may be allergy.
Symptoms of allergy to Toona sinensis
Generally after eating Toona sinensis, there will be swelling, itching, wheezing or blister itching rash. At the same time, itching and skin lesions will aggravate after nuts.
If you have suffered from acute urticaria and other diseases, you may also have acute urticaria with anaphylactic shock.
How to eat Toona allergy?
1. If you are allergic to Chinese toon, if you are allergic to ultraviolet light, you can automatically avoid the light when you see the light. If you stay away from home for about 2 days, you can drink more hot water to promote the metabolism of photosensitive substances. If you really want to go out, you can take sunscreen measures, such as wearing a hat, a mask, and a sunscreen shirt.
2. If you are not allergic to ultraviolet rays, you need to go to the hospital immediately for help to avoid serious discomfort.
What person eats Toona to be allergic easily
1. People with a history of UV allergy: people with a history of UV allergy will be allergic to UV, and they will also be allergic to Toona sinensis containing photosensitive substances.
2. People with other allergic diseases: people with other allergic diseases may relapse after eating Toona sinensis.