Peach gum is a kind of light yellow transparent solid natural resin, which is secreted from the bark of peach tree. Peach gum has the effect of maintaining skin color, which is similar to bird's nest. It is a good product for skin rejuvenation, beauty and health care. After peach gum is put for a long time, there will be black impurities. How to clean them after impurities appear? What are the delicious ways to eat peach gum?
Why is peach gum blackened
The black peach gum may be oxidized or damaged by insects. During the secretion of peach gum, there will be black impurities. If there are more impurities, the peach gum may also be black. After the pure natural peach gum comes out from the bark, the color will gradually deepen after the precipitation of time. The taste and nutritional value of peach gum have no great influence, so it can be continued to eat.
How to deal with black peach gum
1. Soak the peach gum in water for more than 12 hours until the peach gum bubbles without hard core.
2. After the peach gum bubble hair, hand in the water clockwise stirring, most of the impurities will automatically fall off
3. Take out the peach gum and pour out the water with impurities and debris. If there are stubborn impurities on the peach gum, remove them by hand.
How to clean black peach gum
Soak the peach gum in water for more than 12 hours until the peach gum bubbles without hard core.
After the peach gum bubble hair, hand in the water clockwise stirring, most of the impurities will automatically fall off
Take out the peach gum and pour out the water with impurities and debris. If there are stubborn impurities on the peach gum, remove them by hand.
How to make peach gum delicious
Stewed peach gum with Papaya
Materials: 1 papaya, 10 g peach gum.
1. Soak peach gum in water overnight (more than 12 hours) until soft, and the volume can rise to more than 10 times, so don't underestimate the ten grams of peach gum, enough to eat two meals.
2. Wash the soft peach gum carefully and repeatedly to remove the black impurities and break into small pieces.
3. Add a little water to peach gum and steam for about 30 minutes. 4. Cut the papaya in half, remove the seeds, pour the peach gum steamed in the water into the papaya, sprinkle with a little rock sugar, and then continue to steam for about 20 minutes.
Peach gum Tremella syrup
Materials: 15g peach gum, 1 Sydney (300g), 30g rock sugar, 5g Tremella,
1. 5 g peach gum, 1000 ml water. Soak peach gum in water overnight (about 12 hours) until soft, and the volume can increase about 10 times.
2. Then carefully remove the black impurities on the surface of the soft peach gum, clean it with water repeatedly, and break it into small pieces.
3. Soak Tremella in water for 20 minutes, soften and break into small flowers by hand. Peel the pear and cut it into 1 cm dice.
4. Put the peach gum, tremella and water in the pot. Bring to a boil over a high heat and keep cooking for 30 minutes. At this time, the soup begins to become sticky.
5. Add in diced pear and cook for 5 minutes, then add rock sugar and cranberry. Stir and cook for 3 minutes until the rock sugar is completely melted and the soup is thick.
Rice soup with peach gum
Materials: sweet potato, peach gum, rose sauce each one spoonful, red dates 6.
1. Peach gum and sweet scented rice were respectively washed and soaked in water. I soaked for 8 hours. After 8 hours, the peach gum and saponin rice were simply washed and put into the casserole, plus 6 red dates.
2. Add enough water to the casserole and bring to a boil. Turn to medium and low heat for 2 hours. Stir from time to time during the cooking. Don't paste the pot.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of rose sauce in the bowl. Pour the boiled peach gum and sweet potato into the bowl and stir well.