What is the second-hand housing transaction process? For the housing demand, it is a rigid demand in China, so the housing transaction is very concerned, and in recent years, the second-hand housing transaction is also very hot, so what are the precautions in the second-hand housing transaction process?
1. Whether the property right is reliable: no matter when the house is built, it is necessary to check whether the procedures for purchasing the house are complete. The real estate certificate is the only evidence to prove the owner's ownership of the house. The transaction without the real estate certificate is a great risk to the buyer. The owner may mortgage or resell the house with the real estate certificate, so it is better to have the real estate certificate to choose the house and avoid it There will be disputes later. It is necessary to pay attention to whether the name on the property right certificate is consistent with the owner, the nature and content of the property right, including the area, address and the distribution proportion of the standard price house. At the same time, it is also necessary to check the authenticity of the original and the property right certificate (Note: whether the property right of the house is clear, whether the owner of some houses is not himself or several family members share the same, if they share the same, it is necessary to see whether the seller has signed a contract to sell the house, if only some of the co owners dispose of the shared property without authorization, the sales contract signed by the buyer and the buyer is not in the other co owners It is generally invalid when someone agrees. ) In addition, we also need to know whether the second-hand house is a cost price house or a standard price house or an affordable house. The different nature of property rights involves the complexity of the transaction process, as well as the distribution of the purchase income, which ultimately affects the signing of the second-hand house sales contract.
2. Whether the land situation is clear: the buyer in the second-hand house should pay attention to the use nature of the land, to see whether it is allocated or transferred. The allocated land is generally used free of charge, and the government can recover it free of charge. The transfer is that the owner has paid the land transfer fee, and the buyer has a relatively complete right and interest on the house; We should also pay attention to the service life of the land. If the land-use right of a house is only 40 years and the owner has used it for more than 10 years, it is not cost-effective for the buyer to measure whether the land-use right of the same lot should be 70 years' commercial housing price. In addition, it is also necessary to check whether there is a burden on the house. Some houses may be under lease, or there is a debt dispute. The buyer should make it clear, otherwise the buyer will have to bear the debt of the former owner after purchase.
3. Whether there is private building: it is necessary to pay attention to whether the public space is occupied, whether the internal structure of the house has been changed, and whether there is structural change involving area calculation. These factors should be taken into account when purchasing, and the additional area should be planed in addition to the housing price calculation. Of course, this needs to be specifically negotiated with the owner.
4. Whether there is the influence of municipal planning? Some second-hand houses sold by homeowners may have learned that the house may be demolished around 5 to 10, or high-rise houses will be built near the house, which may affect the existence of municipal planning such as daylighting or price. Therefore, as purchasers, they should have a comprehensive understanding when purchasing.
5. Confirm the exact area of the second-hand house purchased: the property right certificate generally indicates the building area, and the buyer also needs to know the use area and the actual indoor area.
6. Carefully observe the internal structure of the house, pay attention to whether the house type is reasonable, whether there are too many pipelines, whether the second-hand house is decorated, in addition, we need the internal structure diagram of the house for future decoration.
7. Whether the contract agreement is clear about the sales contract of second-hand housing does not need to be as comprehensive as the commercial housing sales contract, but it should be clear about some details, such as the main body of the contract, right guarantee, housing price, transaction method, liability for breach of contract, dispute resolution, signing date and other issues should be fully considered.
8. Inquire the management level of the property, including the content and standard of service, security, cleaning, greening and management of basic living facilities.
9. Inspect the municipal supporting facilities of the house: mainly including water, cable TV, power supply capacity, electric wire, telephone line, gas, natural gas, hot water and heating.
10. Whether the intermediary companies violate the rules: some intermediary companies provide intermediary services in violation of the rules, such as providing zero down payment service for the buyer in the second-hand housing loan, that is, all the purchase money paid by the buyer can be defrauded from the bank. The buyer thinks that he has taken advantage of it. Don't you know that if the bank finds out, all the responsibilities may be borne by himself.