Tangyuan is an indispensable delicacy during the Lantern Festival. When the Lantern Festival is coming this year, Xiaobian will teach you some skills of cooking tangyuan. It seems that cooking Tangyuan is a relatively simple work, but it is also very skillful. Please learn it.
Step / method
1. First take the frozen dumpling out of the refrigerator and remove the outer package.
2. Pour into a bowl and leave at room temperature for about 10 minutes to allow the ice inside the dumpling to melt.
Pour cold water into the pot, then put the pot on the induction cooker.
3. Cover the pot and let the cold water boil.
4. Start boiling water in the pot, and then open the lid of the pot.
5. Put the dumplings into the pot gently.
6. Use a spoon to turn the dumpling so that it doesn't stick to the pot.
7. When the water in the pot boils, open the lid.
8. Add a certain amount of cold water to the pot to keep the water from boiling.
9. The induction cooker is changed from a big fire to a small one.
When the water in the pot boils again, repeat steps 7 and 8 once to stop the boiling again and cover the lid.
When the water boils again and all the dumplings come to the surface, the dumplings are ready. One by one fat and white dumplings look very appetizing.
At this time, you can add a proper amount of white sugar to the water according to your preference, so that the soup of Tangyuan is also very delicious.
OK, now you can take out the dumplings in the pot and enjoy them slowly. How does it taste?
How can Tangyuan be cooked without breaking
At the beginning of cooking dumplings, they often cook them into a pot of porridge. I believe that some friends have the same confusion as Xiaobian, so, how to cook Tangyuan, tangyuan won't break into a pot of porridge?
1. Gently knead the Lantern Festival before cooking, and use clean hands to knead the Lantern Festival slightly, so that there is a slight crack on its outer skin, so that the Lantern Festival cooked thoroughly in and out of the pot will not be raw, and soft, smooth and delicious.
2. When the water is boiling, put the lantern into the pot slowly. At the same time, gently push it away with a spoon and stir it slightly in the same direction to make it rotate several times without sticking to the pot.
3、 There is a lot of water in the glutinous rice flour which is cooked in time. If the glutinous rice flour is put for a long time after the Lantern Festival is finished, it will deteriorate.
4. If the cooked Lantern Festival cannot be eaten for a while, it should be timely out of the pot and placed in clean cold boiled water. After cooling, it should be taken out and put into the plate.
5. Slow cooking and high cooking for a while. When the Lantern Festival rises, quickly change to low cooking. Otherwise, the Lantern Festival will continue to roll in the pot. The cooked Lantern Festival is not delicious outside.
6. In the process of boiling the Lantern Festival, add a proper amount of cold water to the pot at the same time, so that the Lantern Festival in the pot keeps rolling. After boiling for two or three times, cook it for a while, and then you can eat it.
7. Frequently change the boiling water in the water pot to cook the Lantern Festival for two or three times continuously, then change the water in time. Because at this time, the Yuanxiao soup in the pot has become thick and greasy. If you continue to use it, it will not only be cooked slowly, but also easy to be mixed.
Whether it's frozen Yuanxiao or fresh Yuanxiao cooking, the truth is the same. I see some friends mention other ways besides cooking yuanxiao. You can try fried Yuanxiao to try the taste. The best snack is very good. If you want to have a dinner, you can try plucked silk yuanxiao, which is the favorite of the food Xiaobian.
Tips for cooking Tangyuan
What's the secret of cooking Tangyuan? Why do other people's Tangyuan taste better than their own? Xiaobian of foodstuff summarizes years of experience in foodstuff and provides the ultimate secret collection of cooking Tangyuan for everyone!
1. Gently knead. Before the dumpling is put into the pot, use a clean hand to knead the dumpling slightly, so that there is a slight crack on its outer skin, so that the dumpling is cooked inside and outside after being put into the pot, and it will not be raw, and it is soft, smooth and delicious.
2. When the water is boiling, put the dumpling into the pot slowly. At the same time, gently push it away with a spoon and stir it slightly in the same direction to make it rotate several times without sticking to the pot.
3. Slow cooking, warm cooking for a while, when the dumpling floats up, quickly change to slow cooking with a small fire, otherwise, the dumpling will continue to roll in the pot, and the cooked dumpling is not delicious outside.
4. Point cold water, in the process of cooking dumplings, add a proper amount of cold water at the same time every time the pot is boiled, so that the dumplings in the pot remain in a rolling state. After boiling for two or three times, cook it for a while, and then you can eat it.
5. Change water frequently. After boiling water in the pot for two or three times, change water in time. Because at this time, the soup in the pot has become thick and greasy. If you continue to use it, it will not only be cooked slowly, but also easy to be mixed.
6. When cooked in time, the glutinous rice flour of raw Tangyuan contains a lot of water. If the Tangyuan is kept for a long time, it will deteriorate. If the Tangyuan is frozen, it will be boiled again, and the skin will often be broken, which will affect the appearance.
7. Get out of the pot quickly. If you can't eat all the cooked glutinous rice balls for a while, you should get out of the pot in time and put them in clean cold boiled water. After they are cooled, take them out and put them into the plate.
matters needing attention
If the quick-frozen dumpling is put into the boiling water immediately, it is easy to cause the external cooked and endogenous conditions, which will affect the taste of the dumpling.
How, after reading the final secret collection of Xiaobian, are you eager to try it?