For some people with poor sleep quality, once they enter deep sleep, they will snore, and some girls with weaker looks will snore seriously, which will also lead to inferiority complex. In fact, snoring can also be relieved by changing their eating habits! Today's editor will summarize for you.
1. Soymilk. For snorers, soymilk is a better choice than milk. Because milk and other dairy products will form mucus in the respiratory tract, which has become one of the causes of several respiratory diseases. Excessive drinking of milk can also produce phlegm, resulting in congestion of the respiratory tract. Others have an allergic reaction to lactose, which causes swelling of the nasal cavity, leading to snoring.
2. Tea. Tea helps to reduce congestion and sputum, thus reducing snoring. The boiling water used to make tea releases steam, which can reduce the nasal congestion when inhaled. When drinking tea, the water vapor from tea can relieve the inflamed nasal cavity, dilute mucus and improve nasal drainage. Drinking mint tea is the best way to prevent snoring, because mint is a natural decongestant, which can relieve the swelling of nasal mucosa.
3. Honey. Drink honey in tea before going to bed, which will help relax throat, reduce congestion and swelling, and prevent snoring. Honey has both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce congestion in the throat. A 2010 study published in the Journal of complementary and alternative medicine found that honey helps fight infection, soothe inflamed mucous membranes, and promote the opening of the throat and upper respiratory tract.
4. Turmeric. The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are beneficial to resist inflammation, especially in the prevention and treatment of snoring. Curcumin, the active ingredient of curcumin, is an antioxidant with strong anti-inflammatory effect. Its side effect is very small, and it can relieve blockage safely and naturally. Turmeric is sold at the seasoning counter of the vegetable market and the general Chinese medicine shop. It can be boiled and drunk directly, and can also be used for cooking and porridge.
5. Fish. Turning the habit of eating red meat into eating fish can make people sleep well at night without snoring. The saturated fat in red meat stimulates the nasal cavity, because the saturated fat produces a lot of arachidonic acid, which further generates prostaglandins, which cause swelling of throat and sinuses. In contrast, eating protein from fish and beans does not increase prostaglandins, and fatty acids in fish help reduce inflammation.
In fact, many people think that snoring is a good manifestation of sleep, but also a disease, pay attention to diet is one aspect, if the situation is particularly serious, it is better to consult the doctor in the hospital!