Sihai network

How to apply for Hong Kong and Macao pass in different places? List of procedures for handling Hong

Regular access to Hong Kong and Macao requires carrying Hong Kong and Macao passes with you at all times. How to apply for Hong Kong and Macao passes in other places? What is the process of handling Hong Kong and Macao pass in different places? Let's have a look at the details.

1. First of all, you should take all your documents to the local entry and exit administration, fill in the corresponding forms, and note that children under the age of 14 need to be accompanied by their parents. Then you can get the number. If there are few people, you can go to the queue directly. Next you need to take photos and make copies, which can be used as certificate photos.

2. According to different places, some of them can bring their own photos for direct use. After the photos are finished, they will fill in the form, which is some basic information.

3. Then you can pay. According to the documents you choose, the fees are different. After that, you need to hand over all kinds of documents to the staff. The staff will give you a receipt to go home and wait. Finally, you only need to wait 10-15 working days and get the long-awaited Hong Kong and Macao pass.

Extended data:

Validity of certificate

The validity period of the pass to and from Hong Kong and Macao is 5 years. On September 15, 2014, according to the regulations on the full use of E-PASS to Hong Kong and Macao, the validity period of adult E-PASS to Hong Kong and Macao was extended to 10 years, and 5-year valid pass was still issued for those under the age of 16.

Validity of endorsement

There are six types of endorsements for mainland residents to and from Hong Kong and Macao, i.e. individual travel (g), family visit (T), business (s), group travel (L), other (q) and stay (d) are issued according to the application reasons. The validity period of Hong Kong g-signature and l-signature are: three months once, three months twice, one year once and two times a year. Macao only applies once every three months and once every year for endorsement. The endorsement stipulates that each stay in Hong Kong or Macao shall not exceed 7 days, one in one out.

Explanation of validity period of endorsement

Taking once a year as an example, it doesn't mean that you can only go once a year, but that the validity of the endorsement is one year. After you have traveled to Hong Kong and Macao within one year, you can apply for another endorsement. There is no limit on the number of applications. If it does not go within one year, the endorsement is invalid and can be applied again.