What materials should be prepared for the first annual review of used cars? What are the types of annual inspection of motor vehicles? Let's let Xiaobian take you to have a look.
(2) The original and copy of the driving license are complete;
(3) Motor vehicle third party liability insurance policy with a validity period of 1 year. If there is no original insurance policy for installment payment, take the copy of the insurance policy (with the seal of the insurance company) and the insurance card to explain the reason;
(4) Copies of ID card and ID card. Pay attention to both the original and the copy, and cut the ID card copy along the edge. The car of the unit needs the identity certificate of the agent.
2、 Preparation for annual inspection:
(1) Check whether there is any error in the policy, especially in the first annual inspection of new cars. If the information in the policy is inconsistent with the actual situation, it shall be corrected by the insurance company;
(2) If you need to change the environmental protection sign, go to the auto repair factory of the environmental protection bureau to test the tail gas in advance to save time;
(3) Clear the violation to the traffic team;
(4) Annual inspection must be done before and after the initial inspection every month;
(5) Precautions: fire extinguisher and stop sign.
There are three types of annual inspection of motor vehicles:
（1） For non operating passenger cars with seats less than 9, go to the inspection station directly to participate in the inspection. After passing the inspection, the inspection station prints the inspection certificate on the copy of the driving license and returns it to the owner.
（2） For buses and freight cars with more than 9 seats, the owner shall first go to the pre inspection point of the traffic brigade under the jurisdiction to conduct appearance inspection. The items include: whether the seats of the buses meet the requirements, whether the freight cars are pasted with reflective signs and side rear protective devices according to the regulations, etc. After passing the pre inspection, take the certificate to the inspection station for inspection.
（3） Motorcycles, tricycles and other vehicles belong to the scope of manual detection. The owner shall conduct manual inspection at the pre inspection point of the traffic brigade under the jurisdiction, and print the inspection certificate at the vehicle management window of the brigade after passing the inspection.