if you want to open a restaurant, you need to apply for a catering business license. What materials do you need to apply for a catering business license? Restaurant business license processing materials to understand.
1. First go to the industrial and commercial department to get the name pre approval notice
2. Take the original and copy of the name pre approval notice and other materials (the real estate certificate of the store and the copy of the lease contract, ID card and copy, etc.), go to the local county and district level food and drug administration to apply for the catering business license (now it is the food and drug administration that issues the certificate of the catering shop, and the health department only bears the responsibility Responsible for public health). The operator on the business license needs to obtain a health certificate. It seems that at least two people need to obtain a health certificate. The cost of doing this certificate is about several hundred yuan. This certificate may need to be checked on the spot. It is suggested that the above departments should be asked to guide how to decorate the kitchen and ask what requirements are. Otherwise, if you do not meet the requirements after finishing the decoration, you will have to do it again. That's too bad & hellip; & hellip; In addition, it takes a long time to apply for the food and beverage business license, which should be handled as soon as possible. The cost of applying for the food and beverage business license varies from place to place.
3. Handle the "catering business license" and go to the industrial and commercial department for the business license. General information: my ID card, photo, photocopy, photocopy of the real estate certificate (land certificate or real estate certificate, etc.), the lease contract and photocopy of the store, the original and photocopy of the catering business license. If the materials are complete and meet the requirements of your local industrial and commercial bureau, you can get them in a week or so. The cost of running a self-employed business is 23 yuan If you are a local, you may need to provide family planning documents and other materials. If you don't know where to go, you can ask the owner of the shop next to you.
4. Within 30 days after obtaining the business license, go to the local tax department and the state tax department to apply for the tax registration certificate, which requires business license, real estate certification documents, lease contract, ID card, copies and other materials. 15 yuan / card self-employed households generally pay the fixed tax, and both the state tax and the local tax are fixed tax. There are many standards for the quota tax collection of self-employed households, not only for business projects, but also for the area of stores. It is a comprehensive calculation result. The specific tax amount is determined according to the local economic development level, the road section where your shop is located, as well as the business scale, business items and the rent of the shop. The situation is different from place to place, so it's hard to say exactly how much it is. If the tax department determines that your monthly turnover is less than 5000 yuan, then there is no need to pay the national tax and only need to pay the local tax. If it is determined that your monthly turnover is more than 5000 yuan, then there are two kinds of taxes: the national tax and the local tax.
5. For organization code certificate, it is necessary to decide whether to go to the local quality and technical supervision and Administration Bureau at the county and district level. If you need this card, bring the following materials: the original copy of the business license, the original copy of the ID card and the copy. The handling fee to the quality supervision bureau is about 100 yuan.