After unemployment, how can we get unemployment insurance? Only when we reach the conditions of getting unemployment insurance can we get it. So what are the conditions for getting unemployment insurance? How to get unemployment insurance benefits? This article will explain in detail for you.
Only when the following conditions are met can unemployment insurance be obtained.
1. In the legal working age, the employment is not interrupted due to my will;
2. Have permanent residence in the city;
3. I shall pay unemployment insurance premium in accordance with the regulations during my employment;
4. Pay unemployment insurance premium for at least one year before the termination of labor relationship or working relationship;
5. Go through the unemployment registration procedures and the application procedures for unemployment insurance benefits in accordance with the provisions of these measures, and have the requirements for employment.
How much can unemployed insurance gold get?
1. Before unemployment, if the unit where the unemployed person belongs and the person himself have paid for less than one year but less than five years in accordance with the provisions, the maximum period for receiving unemployment insurance benefits is 12 months;
2. If the accumulated payment time is more than 5 years but less than 10 years, the maximum period for receiving unemployment insurance benefits is 18 months;
3. If the accumulative payment time is more than 10 years, the maximum period for receiving unemployment insurance benefits is 24 months.