During the Spring Festival, many friends will choose to travel by plane, and also choose to bring some special products or gifts, but there are some things on the plane that can't be taken, which is not very clear to many people. So about food, which can be taken on the plane, which can't be checked?
The hot cabbage packed in vacuum can be brought to the plane, and it is not prohibited. However, if there is liquid in the package, it is not allowed to take it on the plane with you. It can only be checked.
Honey, marmalade and pickled vegetables have the characteristics of Northeast China. Marmalade and honey are all liquid goods. They can't be carried on the plane with them. They need to be checked in. If there are passengers carrying pickles, the package must be tight and checked as much as possible. It is recommended to use containers that should not be broken and put them in a large box for shipment.
Relevant regulations of durian and instant noodles Civil Aviation Bureau - items with bad odor and strong irritant odor cannot be carried on the aircraft. For example, instant noodles and durian are not recommended to be eaten on the plane, because they will have a strong taste in the process of eating, and the cabin of the plane is a closed environment, so it is likely to cause trouble to other passengers nearby.
You can't take raw eggs with you by plane, but you can take boiled eggs with you.
Seafood, such as shrimp, crab, fish and other seafood, river fresh are not allowed to take on the plane, must be checked baggage. If you want to eat, you can bring some dry seafood products, and they must be closed packed.
Note 1: live animals such as seafood can not be brought into the cabin as carry on luggage, and luggage check-in formalities must be handled. Inform the airlines or airport ground service and check-in staff in advance before shipment.
2. The outer packing should be made of foam box or plastic box, bamboo basket, net bag and straw bag can not be used as packing materials. The checked seafood should first be placed in the foam box and then covered with plastic bags to prevent seepage.
3. There shall be no ice and water in the box. If it is necessary to keep fresh at low temperature, it can be frozen by tightening the cap after the mineral water bottle is filled with ice, so as to prevent the water melted by ice from overflowing outside the box and polluting the aircraft equipment, luggage and other loads.
4. The weight of each consigned fresh perishable article and the transport package should not exceed 20 kg. If it is necessary to carry a large number of live seafood, it should be transported through the airport freight channel.
5. Passengers should arrive at the airport 1-2 hours before the flight departure when carrying fresh perishable goods such as seafood. Sufficient time should be reserved for the external packing of goods in advance or professional treatment at the airport packing place to avoid missed flight.
6. When seafood is transported as luggage, it is generally not required to carry out transit transportation. If transit transportation is required, written consent of the transit airline is required; domestic flights only accept transportation without changing planes.
Cigarettes: each airline only applies uniform regulations: on domestic flights, each passenger can carry at most two cigarettes with him, and there is no limit on the consignment of cigarettes; on international flights, related to the laws and regulations of the countries of departure and destination, if the number exceeds a certain amount, tax declaration is required.
Alcohol items are not allowed to be carried with you on civil aviation flights in China, but can be delivered as checked baggage. The packaging of alcohol articles shall conform to the relevant provisions of civil aviation transportation (the identification shall be clear, and it is not allowed to be bulk, and it must be unopened).
If the alcohol level is between 24 degrees (excluding 24 degrees) and 70 degrees (including 70 degrees), the total amount of consignments shall not exceed 5 liters (10 jin), and each person is limited to 2 bottles. If the alcohol level is above 70 degrees (excluding 70 degrees), the consignments shall not be handled.