rural social pension is a social endowment insurance system organized and implemented by the government to protect the basic life of rural residents when they are old. It is an important part of the national social insurance system. How to pay the rural social pension? The new policy of social pension in 2019.
Rural residents who have reached the age of 16 (excluding students at school) and have not participated in the basic endowment insurance for urban employees may voluntarily participate in the new rural endowment insurance in their registered residence.
How to pay rural endowment insurance?
There are three forms of rural endowment insurance: regular payment, irregular payment and one-off payment.
1. Pay fees on a regular basis, in areas and groups with relatively stable or affluent incomes. For example, township enterprises can pay premiums on a monthly or quarterly basis, and farmers in rich areas can pay premiums on a semi annual or annual basis. The amount of premiums can be paid either in proportion to income or in a certain amount;
2. Irregular payment, the method adopted by most regions due to unstable income. In a good year, we should pay more, but in a bad year, we should delay. Pay when family income is good, not when it is bad;
3. One time payment, most of them are older farmers, according to their old-age security level will pay the premium once, until 60 years old according to the provisions of the pension.
How much does rural endowment insurance pay?
The payment standard of rural endowment insurance is divided into 13 grades: 100 yuan, 200 yuan, 300 yuan, 400 yuan, 500 yuan, 700 yuan, 1000 yuan, 1500 yuan, 2000 yuan, 2500 yuan, 3000 yuan, 3500 yuan, 4000 yuan. The insured can reasonably choose the payment grade according to their own economic conditions.
The payment amount of rural endowment insurance is from 100 yuan to 4000 yuan in 13 grades
1. Choose the payment grade of 100 yuan, 45 yuan per person per year;
2. Choose the payment grade of 200 yuan, with an annual subsidy of 50 yuan per person;
3. Choose the payment grade of 300 yuan, with an annual subsidy of 55 yuan per person;
4. Choose the payment grade of 400 yuan, and each person will be subsidized 60 yuan per year;
5. Choose the payment grade of 500 yuan, with an annual subsidy of 70 yuan per person;
6. Choose the payment grade of 700 yuan, with an annual subsidy of 75 yuan per person;
7. If any one of the payment grades of 1000 yuan, 1500 yuan or 2000 yuan is selected, 85 yuan will be subsidized per person per year;
8. If you choose any of the payment grades of 2500 yuan, 3000 yuan, 3500 yuan and 4000 yuan, each person will be subsidized 90 yuan per year.