Is ghost bed pressing really a ghost? Many people have experienced ghost bed pressing, but they are often told to be careful, because they are stared at, which is not the case. The most scientific explanation of ghost bed pressing is that they wake up when they sleep, but their bodies can't move, so what should we do when they encounter ghost bed pressing? How to crack the ghost press?
Is there really a ghost press
There is a certain superstitious nature in the saying of "ghost presses the bed". In fact, it is not a "ghost" mischief.
In fact, it's called sleep paralysis, which refers to the horrible experience of a short period of involuntary movement (like sudden paralysis) during sleep. Because the patient's body can't move, it is like something pressing on his chest, which is called "ghost pressing bed" by the people.
During the onset of sleep paralysis, the patient is conscious of the surrounding environment, but there will be special horror experiences such as hallucination, phantom touch and phantom hearing, which are common in hallucination and phantom hearing. This kind of hallucination is usually very strong and strange, so it will cause great trouble to the patients, and the patients have a strong sense of terror and dying.
For example, the content of hallucinations can be entities or shadows of people, animals or other objects, such as souls, demons, vampires, monsters, 'see' strangers breaking in from windows, constantly entering and leaving their rooms, 'hear' footsteps from far to near. These experiences are like nightmares. Fortunately, this kind of sleep paralysis can be terminated by the intervention of external forces. For example, if someone calls or pushes the patient, the patient's body can resume activity.
How to solve the problem of being crushed by ghosts:
1. Rapid eye movement
If the symptoms of sleep paralysis appear, you can quickly turn your eyeball, let the eyeball do circular movement, let them move up and down left and right. Then, blink, contract the muscles around your mouth, move your jaw and tongue, and when muscle tension starts to appear, move your neck, shoulders, hands, fingers, legs; ankles and toes, and finally, sit up and move all the muscles.
2. Find a way to kick
Concentrate on finding a way to kick. If you succeed, you can wake up right away.
3. Using coughs
Wake up with changes in voice, such as breathing or coughing. Because this kind of behavior is controlled by autonomic nerves, it can be consciously regulated even during sleep.
4. Try to tell yourself not to be afraid
People who have had ghost crushing experience understand that feeling. In addition to their own wake-up panic, the rest is anxious, panic and other negative emotions. Although the dream can finally wake up, that feeling is too unpleasant, so when the ghost presses the bed, we must tell ourselves not to be afraid, this is only a dream of Nanke. Often the mood relaxed, can wake up from the nightmare.
How to prevent 'ghost press' from coming to the door:
The term "ghost presses the bed". The causes are mainly related to stress, excessive fatigue, abnormal work and rest, insomnia and anxiety. So how to prevent the occurrence of "ghost crushing bed" everyday?
1. Never use your brain too much before bedtime. Before you go to bed, don't think hard. Let your brain rest for a while, so that you can fall asleep easily. Otherwise, the brain is in an excited state, and it is very easy to lose sleep.
2. Don't sleep on your back. Sleeping on your back is easy to cause the ghost to press the bed. Of course, it is not that sleeping on your back will cause the ghost to press the bed, but most of the ghost pressing beds are caused by sleeping on your back. Develop good side sleeping habits, can avoid or even eliminate ghost pressure bed.
3. Pay attention to release the pressure. Too much pressure will cause the ghost to press the bed. The stressed sleep will be very bad, i.e. can't sleep or sink. When I finally fall asleep, I will still encounter that problem. When I wake up, my body is still very tired.
4. Don't sleep too long. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that "lying down for a long time is harmful to Qi" and sleeping time should be well controlled. It is not that the more you sleep, the better. Generally, 6-8 hours is the best time. Too much sleep will lead to dizziness, weakness, mental weakness and loss of appetite.
The performance of sleep paralysis is similar to some sleep disorders. Therefore, other physical and mental diseases must be excluded before diagnosis. For example, although the patients with multiple sleep disorders have the symptoms of sleep paralysis and sleep hallucination, they also have the phenomenon of short-term sleep attack and sudden fall in the daytime, which should be carefully identified.