For many people, buying a house is a life event. Understand the property rights of the house, verify the identity of the house owner, the buyer and the seller need to understand the transaction process of the house in the transaction process of the second-hand house. What is the second-hand housing transaction process and cost? Here is a brief introduction.
When the buyer chooses his own house, the buyer should investigate the property right of the house. To examine and verify the integrity, authenticity and reliability of the property right of the house, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the name of the owner on the property right certificate is consistent with that of the seller, whether there is mortgage or co owner, etc. The transaction process of second-hand house is more complex than new house, involving more initial costs than new house, so it is very important to understand the transaction process and related costs of second-hand house. The following editor will introduce the relevant content to you, hoping to bring you some help.
1、 Second hand house transaction process
1. Review of property right before sale
The first step of buying second-hand houses in Shenzhen is to check the property right before buying and selling houses, which buyers should pay attention to. Because some owners' real estate certificates are mortgaged in the bank, only the copies of real estate certificates are available. In this case, it is necessary to check whether the property right of the seller is true. At present, the website of Shenzhen Commission of land and resources has a tax system for housing stock, which can be used as the basis for property rights review.
2. Deposit and contract
After the property right is reviewed, the next process is to pay the deposit and sign the contract. What are the key points of paying the deposit and signing the contract? When signing the contract, you can invite the intermediary to deliver the deposit to the intermediary management.
3, foreclosure building
Foreclosure means that the seller pays off the bank loan, takes back the real estate certificate and cancels the mortgage registration. As for the time limit for building redemption, try not to limit the time limit for building redemption, for fear that the time limit for building redemption is relatively long due to guarantee companies, banks and other reasons. If the time limit for building redemption is relatively short, it may eventually default.
4、 Down payment and capital supervision
The fourth step of the second-hand housing transaction process in Shenzhen is the down payment and capital supervision. It should be noted here that when the down payment is made, it is better not to directly give it to the owner. We can put it in the bank for supervision, so as to provide more guarantee for the buyer. In addition, we should pay attention to the supervision of funds in the bank, and not intermediary companies, because some intermediary companies often supervise the huge purchase money, and finally the boss runs away with the money.
5. Bank selection and mortgage
When choosing a bank for mortgage, we can comprehensively consider the choice of a bank with more favorable home interest rates and close to home, so that when the buyer wants to redeem the building or handle related business, it will be relatively close.
6. Transfer and tax payment
The last process is transfer and tax payment. When transferring the ownership, we should pay attention to the receipt and never take it away from the buyer. If the buyer takes the receipt and doesn't go to do the mortgage registration, then the bank will not release the mortgage money to the owner. Of course, this situation is relatively rare. In addition, we need to understand the problem of tax payment. Now the house is less than 5 years old, there will be 56% business tax and urban construction education surtax. If the house sold is not the only one, there will be a 1% personal tax. When signing a sales contract, the buyer should pay attention to the bearing and division of taxes.
2、 Transaction cost of second-hand house
Calculation method of personal income tax of second-hand ordinary residence within 5 years:
1. (sales revenue - total purchase amount - business tax paid this time - original deed tax - contract price & times; 1%) & times; 20%;
2. If the tax payer fails to find the original value in the local tax system and can not calculate the tax payable correctly, the tax shall be assessed and collected. The personal income tax rate for the purchase of second-hand houses is tentatively 1% of the tax price.
3. Calculation method of business tax for second-hand ordinary residence: 5.6% of the total price of the house less than 2 years, and business tax is exempted for more than 2 years (including 2 years);
4. Calculation method of second-hand non ordinary residential business tax: 5.6% of the total price of the house less than 2 years, 5.6% of the difference between the total price of the house more than 2 years (including 2 years) and the purchase price of the house at that time;
5. Calculation method of second-hand villa business tax: 5.6% of the total price of the house less than 2 years, 5.6% of the difference between the total price of the house more than 2 years (including 5 years) and the purchase price of the house at that time;
6. Whether the purchase time is more than 2 years depends on the property right certificate, deed tax and bill. These three kinds of certificates are calculated according to the early time. Generally speaking, the bill is earlier than the house deed tax and the deed tax is earlier than the property right certificate.
3、 What are the preferential policies of second-hand house transaction tax?
1. Preferential tax payable by the buyer
(1) The buyer shall pay the deed tax preference: the buyer shall pay the deed tax of 1% within 90 square meters, 1.5% within 90-144 square meters of the first purchase evaluation amount, and 3% above 144 square meters or not for the first time;
(2) The buyer should pay stamp duty: 0.05% of the house price;
(3) The buyer should pay the transaction fee discount: 3 yuan / square meter;
(4) The buyer should pay a survey fee discount: 1.36 yuan / square meter;
(5) The buyer shall pay the right registration fee and certificate collection fee preference: generally, the paid right registration fee and certificate collection fee shall be within 200 yuan.
2. Preferential tax payable by the seller
(1) The seller should pay stamp duty: 0.05% of the house price;
(2) The Seller shall pay the transaction fee discount: 3 yuan / square meter;
(3) The Seller shall pay the business tax preference: 5.56% of the total amount (the real estate certificate is less than 2 years, and the ordinary house is less than 2 years);
(4) The Seller shall pay personal income tax preference: 1% of the house price (the only deduction for ordinary house after five years).