Avocado fruit is a kind of very nutritious fruit, which contains many kinds of vitamins. It is generally eaten as a raw fruit, and can also be made into dishes and cans. Avocado can reduce cholesterol and blood fat, protect cardiovascular system, strengthen stomach and clear intestines. So, what can't avocado eat with? What are the taboos of avocado?
What can't avocado eat with?
1. Avocado can't be eaten with watermelon
Avocado is rich in fatty acids, which is the highest one in the fruit industry. This kind of fruit contains more than 25% of fat. Watermelon is a cold fruit, which has the effect of smoothing intestines and promoting digestion. Eating them together will cause gastrointestinal discomfort, diarrhea and other uncomfortable reactions.
2. Avocado cannot be eaten with cold drinks
Avocado contains a large number of fatty acids, which need a long time to be fully digested and absorbed after eating. The fat can be absorbed in the human body at a suitable temperature. Cold drinks can reduce the temperature in the gastrointestinal tract after drinking, affect the absorption of the fat in avocado by the gastrointestinal tract, cause indigestion, and even abdominal pain and diarrhea.
3. Avocado cannot be eaten with oily food
Avocado contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids. The absorption of unsaturated fatty acids requires the participation of lipid proteins in the gastrointestinal tract. The amount of these carrier proteins is limited. Too much fat in the food will inhibit the absorption of unsaturated fatty acids in avocado. Eating together will reduce the nutritional value.
The eating taboo of avocado:
1. Avocado must be fresh and open to eat. It can't be kept for a long time, or it will turn yellow quickly. Even with lemon juice, it's useless.
2. Although the nutritional value of avocado is high, you can't eat it too much. You can eat at most one avocado a day. Avocado is the most energetic fruit with about 15% fat content, higher than eggs and chicken. Every 100 grams of avocado contains about 160 kcal of energy, which is 3 times of the energy of sweet apple and 2.7 times of the energy of milk.