The hygiene license refers to the hygiene license issued by units and individuals to engage in food production and business activities of catering stores after the examination and approval of the administrative department of public health, which has the license number registered for the record. How many days will the health permit be completed? How to handle the health permit? Come and have a look.
Certificate application sequence: apply for drawings (prepare required materials at the same time); review drawings and relevant materials; site acceptance; apply for materials after passing the inspection.
Administrative measures for food hygiene license
Chapter III Examination of the issuance of health licenses
Article 16 the administrative department of public health shall, within the prescribed time limit and in accordance with the statutory limits of authority, scope, conditions and procedures, make a quantitative evaluation and examination of the necessary production and operation conditions for the application for a hygiene license submitted by a food producer or operator. When necessary, they may be required to provide health inspection and test reports.
Article 17 the examination of an application for a health license by the administrative department of public health shall include the written examination of the application materials and the on-the-spot examination.
An application for a health license accepted by a provincial health administrative department may be entrusted to a municipal health administrative department divided into districts for on-the-spot examination.
The administrative department of public health of the local people's Government shall abide by these measures and issue hygiene licenses to food producers and operators. The health license for the production activities of food additives, health food and new resource food production enterprises shall be issued by the provincial health administrative department. '
On June 1, 2009, the implementation of the food safety law stopped the issuance of health licenses, which was replaced by the "catering service license", "food circulation license" and "food production license".
The hygiene license refers to the hygiene license issued by units and individuals to engage in food production and business activities of catering stores after the examination and approval of the administrative department of public health, which has the license number registered for the record.
Application materials for applying for health license:
1. A copy of the floor plan of the production and operation site, indicating the scale (scale: 1:100), indoor functional rooms, basic elements (size, name, facility name and number), which can be drawn by hand or by computer;
2. Certificate of use of production and operation site (house property right certificate and lease agreement);
3. One copy of qualification certificate of legal representative or person in charge (resolution of the board of directors, articles of association or appointment document);
4. A sketch map of the location of the production and business place: the direction, street name, and the relationship between the location of the production and business place and the surrounding buildings and neighboring units shall be indicated;
5. Training certificate of legal person or person in charge;
6. Product formula, production process flow chart and description, product packaging materials, labels, sample manuals;
7. Health inspection report of products or trial production samples (annual inspection report obtained by the health administrative department at or above the county level) and product implementation standards (including enterprise standards);
8. Information on the organization and system of enterprise health management;
9. Laboratory setting (including laboratory scale, instruments and equipment, qualification certificate of laboratory personnel) and testable items (each batch, daily retention and testing indicators, testing items);
10. A copy of the application for health permit: the name of the applicant shall indicate the full name or legal abbreviation, be affixed with the official seal (consistent with the name of the business license applicant, and the individual shall not seal), the address, use area and health facilities of the applicant shall be filled in details according to the actual situation, the scope and type of production and business shall be filled in for the application items, and the blank shall be filled in with "None";
11. One application for health examination of construction project: fill in "new construction, reconstruction, expansion or renewal" in the column of "project category", and fill in "None" in the blank;
12. For the entrusted processing of food, the contract for entrusted processing and the hygiene license of the entrusted processing enterprise shall also be submitted, and the hygiene license project of the entrusted enterprise shall contain new products with the same process as the entrusted processing products;
13. Enterprises that produce and process students' nutritious meals also need to provide the following information:
(1) Establish the basis and standard of students' nutrition meal;
(2) Reasonable nutrition matching data of student's nutrition meal: the design and calculation data of nutrients, calories, protein, fat, calcium, iron, zinc, retinol equivalent, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and vitamin C of student's nutrition meal; the recipe is prepared according to the ingredient data of nutrition composition calculation and the food ingredient;
(3) Reasonable cooking and measures to prevent nutrient loss;
(4) Management measures and food sample retention system to ensure the health and safety of students' nutritious meals;
(5) The meal delivery enterprise that produces and manages the student nutrition meal shall provide the enterprise standard, and the food package shall indicate the name of the factory, the address of the factory, the minimum content of the main nutrients, the packing time and the food time limit;
(6) Nutrition staff information (nutritionist qualification certificate);
14. A copy of the notice of enterprise name pre approval or the business license for Industry and Commerce (or copy) obtained by the applicant from the Administration for Industry and commerce;
15. Other information deemed necessary by the administrative department of health.