There is a difference between the symptoms of baby influenza and common cold. Many parents often confuse influenza with common cold. Influenza is most prevalent in autumn and winter, so parents should try to avoid taking their children to many places. So what are the common symptoms of influenza?
Fever, and high fever
Symptoms of baby's influenza? When the baby has influenza, he will have a fever due to viral infection, and it is easy to have a high fever of more than 40 degrees. Children's influenza fever is generally high. Generally speaking, the smaller the child is, the higher the fever is. High fever can cause dehydration, convulsion, etc.
Nursing: (1) take a warm bath with a water temperature of 29-3l degrees, dilate the blood vessels, and help the child cool down.
(2) Turn the air conditioner to about 28 degrees, maintain ventilation, help convection, and relieve the discomfort of children. (3) Don't let children wear too much clothes. It's better to wear loose and comfortable clothes. If the child starts to sweat gradually, parents should help him to change into dry clothes, and do not let the child continue to wear clothes that have been wet by sweat or air tight.
Vomiting, diarrhea, etc
Baby flu symptoms? Sometimes, baby flu will have gastrointestinal symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. at the same time, influenza is easy to induce a variety of serious complications, such as pneumonia, myocarditis, otitis media, meningitis, etc. Nursing: (1) when vomiting, please let the child's head side to prevent food from blocking the trachea. (2) Avoid having your child drink too much water. Although too many times of vomiting is prone to dehydration, too much water may make the child vomiting constantly, so a small amount of electrolyte should be used to help the child supplement physical strength. (3) The baby fasts for several hours after vomiting. When he drinks a small amount of electrolyte water without vomiting, try to let him eat some light food, such as porridge or white noodles. Do not let the baby drink milk or dairy products, so as not to cause vomiting again.
Stuffy and runny nose
Baby's flu symptoms? When baby's nasal mucosa epithelial cells are infected with the virus, they will be swollen, congested and secreted mucus, so they have the symptoms of nasal congestion and running nose water. When the above symptoms occur, in addition to giving children the prescription issued by the doctor, some ways can be taken to relieve the symptoms in home care:
(1) Application of nasal aspirator: it can take out the obstruction in the nose by the way of pressure and release.
(2) Use of cotton stick: if you can see the obstruction in the baby's nose, it is recommended to use the baby cotton stick, dip it with physiological salt water, put it into the baby's nose, and take out the obstruction at a depth of less than 1 cm. Parents should not rush to take out the secretions from children's nose and go too deep into the nasal cavity, which is easy to cause injury.
(3) Hot compress nasal cavity: wet the towel with hot water, put the towel on the nose of children for hot compress, which can make the nasal cavity unobstructed. (4) Raise the head: do not let the baby lie flat when sleeping, but raise the head to make the baby breathe smoothly.
(5) Add boiled water: let children add warm boiled water to moisten their dry mouth.
(6) Steam: after closing the bathroom door and putting the hot water in place, let the children sit in the bathroom and breathe the moist warm steam to moisten the nose and make it unobstructed.
Baby flu symptoms? Baby flu, at the same time, cough symptoms, long-term cough prone to sinusitis, acid reflux and other complications, parents should not be ignored. The common treatment methods include steaming and sputum patting, which are detailed as follows:
(1) Steam therapy: hospitals or clinics often use steam therapy, which means to add tracheal dilator into the steam, first thin the sputum, and then extract the sputum with a suction tube. The treatment process is simple and effective. Parents can take their children to the hospital to use instruments to help expectoration.
(2) Clap phlegm method: parents can use the way of back clasp attack at home to help children to expel phlegm. The smaller children have not the ability to expectorate on their own. Parents are more upset when they see their children suffer from phlegm.
In fact, if we can cooperate with posture and position drainage and use the correct sputum patting technique to loosen the sputum, we can help the baby to expel the sputum by coughing or sputum extraction. However, do not pat the back of the child at will, so as not to cause greater damage to the child due to excessive application of force or wrong position of the pat. Please control the force. If the child's face is purple or pale, breathing becomes rapid, breathing is difficult, stop the slamming immediately. In addition, it is necessary to avoid beating the sternum, spine, stomach, abdomen and waist below; if the baby has emphysema, hemoptysis, mobile rib fracture and moderate pain, it is not suitable to use the method of beating phlegm to prevent the disease from aggravating. The best time to take sputum: 30 minutes before meals or 2 hours after meals. Don't pat phlegm when the child has just finished eating to avoid vomiting. It is better to take sputum 3 to 4 times a day for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Baby flu symptoms? If a baby has sore throat during the flu, he should be given more water, but not too hot or too cold food to avoid scalding or cramping. Parents should allow their children to eat some easily digested food, such as tofu, etc.; never give their children too dry food, so as not to increase the difficulty of swallowing and the degree of pain. Parents who want to relieve children's pain and inflammation should use aspirin free painkillers to avoid danger. In addition, if you have a sore throat, you should rest more and avoid talking. Parents can use a humidifier to keep the room moist.
The difference between baby flu and common cold
Babies suffering from influenza often do not get people's attention, it will generally be confused with the common cold. But in fact, influenza is different from the common cold. It is caused by the infection of influenza virus. It is similar to the common cold, but it is heavier than the common cold. The general symptoms are heavy and the fever is relatively high. It is generally above 38 degrees or even 39 degrees. Especially headache, general weakness, general muscle pain, which is more serious. The duration is also relatively long. And because it's respiratory transmission, it can be transmitted through contact with the patient, even without the presence of the patient, because the patient coughs, sneezes, with droplets in the air, if the air is not particularly circulating, and can float in the air for a long time, someone may breathe into the body.
Prevention of influenza in children
1. In the early spring when it is warm, parents should not rush to reduce their children's clothes. When the temperature drops suddenly, they should add clothes in time. 2. Experts say that about half of the flu cases are caused by hand contact, so develop good hygiene habits, wash hands before and after meals, strengthen food hygiene, pay attention to tableware disinfection, etc.
3. Always keep the room clean, open windows and ventilate to make the air fresh. Also, frequently dry the bedding and change clothes, and take less children to crowded public places.
4. A reasonable diet can improve your baby's immunity. In the daily diet, in addition to eating proper amount of fish, meat, chicken and eggs, you should eat more milk, bean products, vegetables and fruits. In addition, we should pay attention to drinking more water, because it is more likely to cause virus attack after the fire.
5. People's rest and sleep conditions will directly affect the level of resistance, so any activity should be enough. In the spring sleepy season, to ensure sufficient sleep for children is not only conducive to children's growth and development, but also to enhance immunity.