One of the five insurances and one fund paid by the company for us is the housing accumulation fund. Now the state has always encouraged everyone to buy a house with the accumulation fund loan, which is also very preferential for the public. Housing application for commercial loans can apply for prepayment, provident fund loans can also be prepayment, what is the prepayment process of provident fund loans? First, the way of prepayment of provident fund loans is divided into prepayment of all loans and prepayment of part loans, the specific content is as follows.
Prepayment conditions of provident fund loan
1. Repayment time is more than one year;
2. The applicant is not overdue in the current state;
3. The previous prepayment has not been approved and no new application can be made;
4. In case of unsuccessful deduction due to insufficient balance of repayment account, it is necessary to apply again.
Procedures for prepayment of provident fund loan
First of all, the way of prepayment of provident fund can be divided into full prepayment and partial prepayment.
1. One time return of principal and interest;
(1) The applicant can call the hotline of the provident fund management center to inquire the remaining balance amount and make an appointment for the prepayment amount;
(2) First, the payer applies for prepayment, fills in the application form for prepayment of housing provident fund loan of housing provident fund management center or the application form for prepayment of part of the loan of housing provident fund loan of housing provident fund management center, signs, seals and provides the required information;
(3) Approval of the entrusted bank;
(4) Approval of provident fund management center;
(5) Go to the bank to repay the loan principal and interest;
(6) Send the prepayment form to the provident fund center for filing.
2. Repayment method of partial loan principal
(1) The borrower dials the provident fund management hotline, input the amount you intend to prepay and make an appointment for repayment according to the voice prompt;
(2) When the payer applies for prepayment, he shall fill in the application form for prepayment of housing provident fund loan of housing provident fund management center or the application form for prepayment of part of the loan of housing provident fund loan of housing provident fund management center, sign, seal and provide the required information;
(3) Determine the amount of prepayment and the date of prepayment;
(4) Approval of the entrusted bank;
(5) Approval of provident fund management center;
(6) Go to the bank to repay part of the loan principal;
(7) Send the prepayment form to the provident fund center for filing.
Information required for prepayment of provident fund loan
1. ID card of the borrower;
2. Repayment passbook;
3. "Application for prepayment of housing provident fund loan of XX housing provident fund management center" or "application for prepayment of part of housing provident fund loan of XX housing provident fund management center" shall be signed and sealed.
Is it cost-effective for provident fund to repay loan in advance?
The prepayment of housing accumulation fund should be determined according to your own situation. If you don't have a better investment way and have more spare money on hand, you can choose to prepay. After all, prepayment can pay a lot of interest less than the original loan plan; What's more, compared with the prepayment of commercial loans, there is no handling fee or liquidated damages for the prepayment of provident fund, which is equivalent to an extra part of the expenses. Therefore, it's a good way to save money to use idle funds to prepay provident fund loans.
However, if you repay in advance, it will inevitably reduce the working capital. If you encounter good investment channels or other situations that need funds urgently, you may be in short supply. For example, some homebuyers rush to repay all the loans within a few years after the loan. As a result, the house decoration needs a large amount of expenses. In order to decorate, they have to go to the bank to handle consumption Under the premise of the same loan amount, the interest expense of this kind of loan is far greater than that of the provident fund loan. Therefore, whether the prepayment of the housing provident fund should be made in full consideration of various factors and be done according to the ability.
It should be noted that the prepayment of provident fund is very smooth as long as it meets the conditions and the materials are complete. However, the prepayment of provident fund can only be applied for if it meets the following two conditions: the provident fund loan has been successfully loaned, the repayment time is more than one year, and the applicant is not overdue in the current state. In addition, in case of applying for partial repayment in advance, the minimum amount of each repayment shall be 10000 yuan, and shall not be less than the principal and interest amount of the loan for 12 months, and the repayment shall be limited once a year. For borrowers who have made normal repayment for more than one year, they can also withdraw the balance in the housing accumulation fund account for partial or full repayment, but only once.
Secondly, the prepayment of provident fund is not as complicated as the commercial loan, and the operation is relatively simple and convenient. For partial prepayment, the borrower can dial the provident fund management hotline, input the amount you intend to prepay, and go to the provident fund management center for processing; If the repayment is clear at one time, the borrower needs to go to the housing fund management center to apply for an appointment with his / her ID card. The housing fund management center will handle the appointment one by one for the borrower according to the borrower's requirements and the bank policy of the deposit card of the housing fund. Generally, the appointment can be made within a few days or within a month 。