many people are asking how to apply for family visit cards in Taiwan? What is the procedure of Taiwan's home visit certificate? Let's have a look at the process of applying for home visit Certificate in Taiwan.
1. Mainland spouse has settled down in Taiwan and obtained ID card;
2. The children born in mainland China can apply for visiting in Taiwan for 2 months at a time, up to 3 times a year;
3. The mainland's own children under the age of 12 may apply to settle in Taiwan;
4. The mainland's natural children under the age of 18 can apply for visiting in Taiwan for six months at a time. If necessary, they can apply for extension for six months at a time. They can also apply for long-term residence in Taiwan for more than two years and for more than 183 days a year.
1. Application for admission to Taiwan
2. One copy of passport
3. Two 2-inch photos with color and white background
4. One scanning copy of on-the-job Certificate (with official seal)
5. Two copies of ID card (both sides) (one copy)
6. Scanning copy of business license (or organization code) 7. Resume (one copy)
8. Notarial certificate (notarial certificate of incumbency, identity)
9. Please let us know if you have ever visited Taiwan
Apply to the exit and Entry Administration of the public security organ in the place where the registered permanent residence is located; if the application meets the conditions for handling in other places, the applicant may apply to the exit and Entry Administration of the public security organ in the place where the residence is located for the "pass for Mainland residents to and from Taiwan".
1. 80 yuan per pass for mainland residents to and from Taiwan;
2. One time effective endorsement for mainland residents to travel to Taiwan, 15 yuan per piece; multiple times effective endorsement, 80 yuan per piece. 
15 working days;
Urgent work shall be completed within 5 working days.
The exit Entry Administration of the public security organ at or above the county level in the place where the applicant's household registration is located.
matters needing attention:
1. The validity period of the mainland resident's pass to and from Taiwan is 10 years, and the validity period of the personal travel endorsement (g endorsement) is 6 months. The holder's stay in Taiwan shall not exceed 15 days from the day after entering Taiwan.
2. The national staff who are registered and put on record shall apply for approval according to the authority of personnel management.
3. When the validity period of the pass for mainland residents to and from Taiwan is less than three months (inclusive), the exit and entry administration will not accept the application for endorsement and will not leave the country. The holder of the pass can go to the exit and entry administration to handle the extension of the pass by himself.
For the first time, if you apply for the mainland resident's pass to Taiwan, you need to go to the entry and exit to apply for the pass in person and sign g. after you issue the pass, you can ask someone to collect it on your behalf. If you have the mainland resident's pass to Taiwan, you can entrust others to sign it on your behalf. For details, please contact the entry exit management center.