The measures for the administration of collection of vehicle purchase tax stipulates that taxpayers shall truthfully fill in the tax return of vehicle purchase tax (see Annex 1, hereinafter referred to as the tax return), and provide the original and copies of the following materials. Where can I get a new vehicle license? What information should be prepared for the new vehicle license?
（1） Owner's identification
1. Mainland residents, provide mainland resident identity card (including residence and temporary residence certificate) or household register or military (including armed police) identity certificate;
2. Residents of Hong Kong, Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan shall provide the identity certificate and residence certificate for entry;
3. Foreigners, provide the identity certificate and residence certificate for entry;
4. Organization, provide organization code certificate.
（2） Vehicle price certificate
1. Provide unified invoice (invoice copy and tax declaration copy) or effective voucher for domestic vehicle purchase;
2. For the import of self use vehicles, the special payment certificate of customs duty, special payment certificate of Customs collection or tax exemption certificate shall be provided.
（3） Vehicle qualification certificate
1. For domestic vehicles, the factory certificate of the whole vehicle (hereinafter referred to as the certificate) shall be provided;
2. For imported vehicles, provide the "import certificate of the customs of the people's Republic of China" or "Notice of the people's Republic of China on the import (export) license of vehicles under customs supervision" or "certificate of confiscation of smuggling and motorcycles".
（4） Vehicle tax payment certificate.
（5） Register with the safety committee for record.