Cherries are cherries. They are warm fruits with sweet taste. Chelizi is a kind of food material that can be used as medicine for the whole body. It has the functions of nourishing blood and Qi, removing wind dampness, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and is very suitable for everyone to eat. Can we eat more chelizi then? Will it catch fire? Who is not suitable to eat chelizi?
Do you have chelice on the fire
Because chelizi is warm and hot, it is not suitable to eat too much; eating too much is prone to nausea, vomiting, burning, and even nosebleed and other symptoms.
1. Those with dyspepsia, paralysis, rheumatism, lumbago and leg pain, weak constitution and unsightly complexion are suitable for eating;
2. Those with ulcer symptoms, those who are on fire, and those who are careful to eat; those with diabetes should not eat.
The therapeutic effect of chelizi is sweet and warm, and it can enter into the spleen and liver meridian. It has the functions of resolving the skin rash, tonifying the middle Qi, strengthening the spleen and stomach, dispelling the wind and removing the dampness. It can be used for the treatment of body deficiency, fatigue and less food, rheumatism and backache, anemia, etc. after the disease. It can be used for external treatment of frostbite and color spots.
The advantage of eating cherries is that the iron content of cherries is particularly high, which is at the top of all kinds of fruits. Regular consumption of cherries can supplement the body's demand for iron, promote the regeneration of hemoglobin, prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia, strengthen the body and brain. Cherry is rich in nutrition, has the effect of regulating the middle Qi, strengthening the spleen and stomach, dispelling the wind and dampness, making people good in color and beauty. It is beneficial to anorexia, dyspepsia, rheumatism and body pain. Often eat cherries, etc. to nourish the skin, make the skin red, tender and white, wrinkle and remove spots.
Who should not eat chelizi
1. People with Yin deficiency and fire are not suitable to eat chelizi, because chelizi belongs to warm food, which is easy to cause symptoms such as burning and fever.
2. Those suffering from fever, cough and asthma should not be taken to avoid aggravating the condition.
3. Those who have ulcer symptoms, burn, eat with caution; those who have diabetes should not eat.
Matters needing attention
1. The iron content of chelizi is relatively high, and there is also a little cyanogen glycoside. If excessive consumption results in the poisoning of hydroxide and iron, sugarcane juice can be used to detoxify mild poisoning. Although the fruit is delicious, it should be well controlled.
2. Chelizi should be kept for a short time and should not be exposed to direct sunlight to avoid mildew.
3. Chelizi should be eaten in 3 days or so to avoid meat softening. At the same time, it should not be stained with water and perishable during storage. It can be cleaned before eating.
Vitiligo patients should eat less cherry.