There are many ways to keep fit, but what are the ways to exercise after meals? For many dieters, they like to lose weight through yoga, so how long can they practice yoga after meals? What are the benefits of Yoga? Let's get to know.
How long can I practice yoga after dinner
1. Usually, you have to wait 3-4 hours after dinner to practice handstand, strong back bending or twisting.
2. After a few meals, you can practice in about 2 hours.
3. Generally, you can practice 15-30 minutes after drinking a small cup of tea (if you are thirsty during posture practice, you can drink a little saliva).
4. If you want to practice the handstand position, you must wait at least 30 minutes after drinking water to practice, so as not to cause stomach discomfort.
5. After about 30 minutes of light eating or drinking, you can gently and moderately practice the posture that does not involve the back bending and twisting of the abdomen.
6. If there is no discomfort, simple neck shoulder and arm stretches can be practiced immediately after eating.
How long can you exercise after dinner?
1. Half an hour after dinner
In this half an hour, we should give priority to rest rather than exercise. Many people advocate taking a walk immediately after meals, saying that it promotes digestion and weight loss. This is not a scientific statement, because for people with good physical fitness, it is good for them to exercise slightly after meals and take a walk slightly, but their physical fitness is not good, so they should pay attention to exercise after a rest.
2. 1 to 1.5 hours after meal
During this period, the peak of food digestion has basically passed. General sports such as fast walking and jogging can be carried out slowly, but it is important to remember that vigorous exercise is not allowed.
3. 2 hours after meal
At this time, we can basically carry out a variety of sports, because digestion has come to an end, and the body has entered a stable and balanced stage, which is also the time of the most energetic. It can run and play with high intensity.
Benefits of Yoga
The first impression yoga gives is to enhance flexibility, which is an important part of physical fitness. Yoga can help us relax our muscles. If your muscles are too stiff, it will increase the pressure on your joints.
2. Muscles and standing
Exercising muscles not only gives you a better body shape, but also prevents arthritis and back pain. The balance of strength and flexibility can be achieved through yoga. Your head is like a bowling ball. It's big, round and heavy. If you move forward a few inches, the back muscles of your shoulders, neck and back will be tight. For a long time, it will not only lead to muscle fatigue, but also lead to osteoarthritis of the neck and back spine.
3. Joints and spine
Your desire to exercise, they are like sponges, only when you squeeze them will they absorb new nutrients. Yoga can help us to promote the movement of joints and spine by practicing some movements to reach the function of stretching and twisting.
Many studies have shown that weight-bearing exercise can increase bone strength and prevent osteoporosis, while many actions in yoga require you to support your weight. For example, the upper dog and the lower dog can strengthen the arm bones that are most likely to get osteoporosis.
5. Blood circulation and lymphatic system
Yoga can promote the circulation of blood and lymph. When you twist the body, the venous blood is squeezed out of the organs; when you relax, fresh arterial blood flows back to the organs. The handstand position promotes blood flow from the lower extremities back to the heart. When you contract, stretch your muscles, move your organs and perform various yoga postures, the lymph circulation is also promoted, which can improve people's immunity, resist inflammation, and eliminate the garbage generated by cells.