now with the system being strengthened step by step, check-in certificates are also required for check-in, so what procedures are required for check-in? Check in procedures at a glance.
1. Settlement area, refunding and making up the house balance: the first thing to do when going through the check-in formalities is to settle the area, refunding and making up the house balance. Although we know the area of the real estate when we purchase the real estate, there will be some small differences between the measured area of the real estate and the purchase contract. Therefore, when handling the relevant procedures, we should settle the area error according to the area measurement table presented by the surveying and mapping department. If the area of the house is reduced, KFS shall return the house payment for the reduced area to the owner as specified in the contract, and vice versa.
2. Property management fee: when checking in, the vast majority of cases will be required to pay one year's property management fee first. Since the property company takes over the management right of the community from KFS, it will immediately carry out the work for the follow-up construction and maintenance of the community, so it is not only an approach of the property company to reduce the operational risk, but also an important premise for the normal development of the property work to charge a certain property fee in advance.
3. Deed tax: the payment fee of deed tax is directly proportional to the real estate price, and is charged according to the specific standards designated by the state. Generally, there is no dispute. However, it should be noted that some owners think that they are relocated households and have demolition agreements in their hands, so it is a mistake not to pay deed tax when going through the check-in formalities. In practice, we should pay taxes first, and then go to the local tax department for tax refund according to the demolition agreement.
4. Public maintenance fund: the payment fee of the public maintenance fund is directly proportional to the real estate price and charged according to the specific standards designated by the state. Generally, there is no dispute. There is not much explanation here.
5. Heating fee: if the check-in is after June, in most cases, it will be required to pay the heating fee for one heating quarter in advance. The specific charge is determined by multiplying the heating cost per square meter by the housing area.
6. Other related fees: if the special parking space is handled on the site at the time of check-in, parking fees may be charged, in addition to the decoration deposit; the deposit for parking space ground lock, door card, etc. may be charged. The amount of specific charges is not consistent with the requirements of various property companies.