pitaya is a kind of fruit that we often eat in our daily life. Its nutritional value is quite rich. Moreover, eating pitaya often has the effect of beauty and weight loss. So what can't we eat with pitaya? Learn about the eating taboos of Pitaya.
1. Pitaya can't be eaten with bananas
Many people like to use the dragon fruit to extract juice or make salads, and then they will choose to add other fruits. However, pitaya is not suitable to be juiced or made into salads with bananas. Bananas and pitaya are cold fruits, and bananas also have the effect of moistening intestines and defecating. Eating them together is easy to cause diarrhea.
2. Pitaya can't be eaten with milk
The pitaya fruit contains higher vitamin C and the red heart fruit contains a lot of anthocyanins, both of which are strong oxidizing substances. The main nutrient of milk is protein. Eating together with pitaya fruit will cause milk deterioration, forming complex, which is not easy to digest and absorb. It will not only reduce the nutritional value of each other, but also cause indigestion. If it is serious, it will also produce protein sedimentation, causing poisoning. It is suggested that they should be separated for more than half an hour.
3. Pitaya can't be eaten with cold food
Pitaya is not suitable for eating with many cold foods. Eating together can easily lead to deficiency of spleen and stomach and affect digestion. In serious cases, diarrhea, abdominal pain, abdominal distention and other discomfort can also occur.
Eating taboos of Pitaya:
1. People with diarrhea should not eat pitaya slightly cooler, and those with pale complexion, weak limbs, frequent diarrhea and other symptoms should not eat more.
2. Women should not eat too much pitaya if they eat less of them.
3. Don't eat pitaya when you come to your aunt. It's not suitable for women to eat pitaya during menstruation, so as to avoid dysmenorrhea.
4. People of these constitution should eat less qi stagnation constitution, phlegm dampness constitution and blood stasis constitution.
5. Pregnant women should be careful to eat pitaya rich in plant albumin, allergic constitution pregnant women should be careful to eat.
6. It's better not to eat pitaya with milk, so as not to affect digestion.
7. Diabetic patients can't eat more pitaya, which contains almost no fructose and sucrose. The sugar content is mainly glucose, which is easy to absorb. If they eat too much, their blood sugar will rise. Therefore, diabetic patients should not eat more.
8. To pick the red place on the surface of fresh pitaya, the redder the better, and the green part also needs to be greener and fresher. If the green part turns yellow, it means it is not fresh, so it is better to eat less.
9、 The skin should also be cleaned. Although pitaya eats the meat inside, the skin should also be cleaned and then cut open for eating to avoid contamination by bacteria.
10. Buy now pitaya is a tropical fruit. It's best to buy now. If it needs to be preserved, it should be put in a cool and ventilated place instead of in the refrigerator, so as to avoid frostbite and deterioration.