Friends who know something about dried oyster know that dried oyster is the best food for calcium supplement. It is rich in phosphorus. Because calcium needs the help of phosphorus when it is absorbed by the body, it is conducive to the absorption of calcium. So what are the effects of drying? Understand the nutritional value and function of drying.
1. There are many good amino acids in the protein of oyster stem. These amino acids can detoxify and remove the toxic substances in the body. The aminoethanesulfonic acid can also reduce the concentration of blood cholesterol, so it can prevent arteriosclerosis;
2. Dried oyster also contains vitamin B12, which is lacking in general food. The drilling element in vitamin B12 is indispensable for the prevention of pernicious anemia. Therefore, dried oyster has the function of active hematopoiesis;
3. The rich taurine in dried oyster has obvious effect of protecting liver and cholestasis, which is also a good medicine to prevent cholestasis in pregnancy;
4. It is rich in trace elements and glycogen, which is good for promoting the growth and development of fetus, correcting anemia of pregnant women and recovering physical strength of pregnant women;
5. Dried oyster is also the best food for calcium supplement. It is rich in phosphorus. Because calcium needs the help of phosphorus when it is absorbed by the body, it is conducive to the absorption of calcium.
Dry porridge with ribs and oysters
Ingredients: 200g dried oyster, 250g white rice, 600g spare ribs, 50g mushroom, 100g carrot, 30g scallion, 3 pieces ginger slices, 2500g water, 2 spoons salt, 1 spoonful pepper, 1 spoonful sesame oil
1. Dry clean oyster with water for 1 hour; wash white rice; wash mushroom with water until it is soft and then cut into pieces; cut carrot into pieces and set aside.
2. Put the spareribs in boiling water and scald them, then remove them and wash them in cold water.
3. Take a pot, put in the white rice of practice 1, the spareribs of practice 2, water and ginger slices and boil them in high heat, then turn the low heat for 30 minutes.
4. Pour one oil pan into 2 tablespoons oil hot pot, stir fry the mushrooms, dried oysters and scallions in practice 1, then take them out, put them into the gruel of ribs in practice 3, then put the carrot in practice 1 into continuous cooking for about 30 minutes, finally add all seasonings and mix them up.
Congee with oysters
Materials: dried oyster, celery, ginger, glutinous rice, rice. Seasoning: salt, pepper.
Methods: 1. Cut ginger into powder, cut celery into pieces and set aside; 2. Put some water in the pot and pour in the same amount of rice and glutinous rice to make rice porridge; 3. Before starting the pot, add salt, dried oysters, pepper and celery and mix well.