How to apply for Rongxian passport? Residents with household registration need to bring their ID card, photocopy, passport photo and bank card to the exit and entry hall of the County Public Security Bureau to apply for their passports, and they need to make up a list of the passport procedures of Rongxian county.
2. The resident ID card and household register and their copies can be submitted during the period of receiving, replacing and replenishing the resident ID card;
3. Citizens under the age of 16 shall be accompanied by their guardians, who shall submit their opinions on approval of leaving the country issued by their guardians, their resident identity cards or household register, passports and copies thereof;
4. A state functionary shall, in accordance with the relevant regulations, submit a certificate of approval for leaving the country issued by his work unit or the competent unit at a higher level after examination and approval in accordance with the authority of personnel management;
5. Other materials required to be submitted by the exit and Entry Administration of the public security organ of the local people's government at the provincial level and approved by the exit and Entry Administration of the Ministry of public security.
6. When an active serviceman applies for a common passport, he / she shall, after fulfilling the formalities of application for approval according to the limits of his / her administrative authority, submit the application to the exit entry administrative organ of the public security organ of the local people's government at or above the county level where his / her troops are stationed.
7. Form 8: application form of Chinese citizen's exit and entry certificate