Now more and more babies are allergic, which is an indisputable fact. Many newborns have long eczema experience, which makes many Baoma very worried, so what causes neonatal eczema? How to properly care for neonatal eczema?
Neonatal eczema is an allergic skin disease, which is usually called allergic skin disease. The main symptoms of neonatal eczema are erythema, rice like papule, herpes, erosion, exudation and scab on the skin surface, obvious inflammatory reaction, and burning and itching sensation on the local skin. Neonatal eczema usually occurs in the head, cheek and outer ear of the baby, some of which can even be seen in the whole face and neck, and serious hands, feet, chest and abdomen can be seen.
1、 Causes of neonatal eczema
There are many causes of eczema in baby, which are generally considered to be two reasons: one is genetic cause, such as the family with allergic diseases (such as asthma, allergic rhinitis, eczema, etc.). The other is related to the immaturity of the baby's autoimmune system. In addition, rapid changes in temperature and mental tension will also have an impact.
2、 How to treat neonatal eczema?
At present, there is no medicine that can cure eczema. Most eczema onset time is generally 1-3 months old, gradually reduced after half a year old, most of them will self-healing after one and a half years old. In this process, what parents can do is to control the recurrence of eczema through nursing and drugs, so as to reduce the impact of eczema on the quality of life and growth of children.
Topical glucocorticoid is the first choice of eczema drugs, but it can not be cured. In addition, it is said on the Internet that glucocorticoid ointment can cause skin atrophy, telangiectasia, hormone dependent dermatitis, etc., but these are caused by long-term and large doses of unreasonable use. Therefore, as long as we use it reasonably, we can exert the strong anti-inflammatory and anti allergic effects of hormone, and at the same time avoid its adverse reactions.
3、 How to deal with neonatal eczema?
1. There are many articles on the Internet that list a lot of foods that cause allergies. Here, cat dad wants to say: in fact, food allergies account for a very small proportion in eczema, so don't avoid eating casually. If you avoid eating for a long time, it is easy to cause malnutrition, unless you eat a certain kind of food and the symptoms are obviously aggravated.
2. Eczema baby must not cover, indoor temperature should be appropriate.
3. Try to avoid strong sunlight or cold wind.
4. Wearing pure cotton clothes, touching silk or artificial fibers, plush toys, external drugs, and skin bacterial infection can cause eczema or aggravate the condition. Choose special safety detergent for infants and young children, rinse as much as possible to reduce detergent residue.
5, try to make children less contact with perfume, cosmetics, camphor pills, nail polish and other chemical substances.
6. Children should take a bath every day to keep their skin clean and moist, but the water temperature should not be too high, and try to use less chemical bath products.
7. Try not to plant flowers and plants indoors. Instead, plant green plants such as Chlorophytum and pineapple. Children should also go to places with less pollen when they go out.
8. Eczema will be accompanied by pruritus. Try to prevent your baby from scratching the affected area. Often cut your baby's nails, or your baby will scratch himself.
9. Keep the humidity in the room above 50%, and use emollient for children. The front topic is that there is no crack and exudation on the skin surface.
10. If the skin has cracks and exudation, only hormone + antibiotic ointment can be used at the skin breaking point.
Finally, what Xiaobian wants to say is that eczema is a kind of disease that tests Baoma's dad's psychology very much. You Baoma's dads must not rush to seek medical treatment in a hurry. You must not listen to all kinds of folk prescriptions. You must go to a regular hospital to treat your baby.