In winter, in order to prevent the tea soup from getting cold quickly, many people like to make tea with a heat preservation cup. It's a mistake to think that you can drink hot tea at any time. Soaking tea water in a thermos cup will do great damage to the cup, and even the most expensive tea will be destroyed.
Take Pu'er tea as an example. We all know that Pu'er tea is rich in substances. Different from green tea, we hope to drink Shengjin Huigan, tea fragrance, rhyme and so on when we drink Pu'er tea. But if the tea is made in a heat preservation cup, the tea leaves will be soaked for a long time, with a large amount of substances separated out. The tea soup is bitter and astringent, and the speed of the bitterness to open is also very slow. It can be said that the best tea leaves have been destroyed.
Tea is rich in protein, fat, sugar, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It is a kind of natural health drink, which contains tea polyphenols, caffeine, tannins, tea pigments and so on, but also has a variety of pharmacological effects. If the tea is made in a heat preservation cup, the tea will be immersed in high temperature water for a long time, just like the decocting with warm fire, the tea polyphenols, tannins and other substances will be leached in large quantities, making the tea color thick and bitter.
1. Because the temperature of the heat preservation cup is generally high. Although tea can be quickly distributed, it also reduces the fragrance of tea. Moreover, the tea that has been scalded at high temperature will lose the nutrients it contains, thus losing the health care effect of tea. Therefore, it is not suitable to use the heat preservation cup to make tea.
2. It is believed that most people who make tea with heat preservation cups are office workers. Actually, tea itself has many beneficial effects on human body. However, if the tea is scalded in high temperature, a lot of nutrients will be lost, leaving only the astringency of tea. Moreover, most people in the office will drink two or more cups of tea a day because the tea can refresh themselves , drinking too much tea in insulated cup will lead to insomnia, dreaminess and other symptoms, so it's time for friends who are still using insulated cup to make tea.
3. Often after a period of time, the tea with heat preservation cup will accumulate a layer of dirty dirt, which is not easy to clean. Originally, there is no fragrance in tea with high temperature cup. If the tea with heat preservation cup accumulates a layer of dirt for a long time, it is not only unhygienic, but also shortens the life of heat preservation cup.
Therefore, it is not suitable to make tea with a thermos cup. If you want to drink hot tea, you can make it in a teapot or ceramic tea set. When the tea is ready, pour it into a heat preservation cup. In addition, some people make tea with enamel tea set, which is also inappropriate. Enamel Tea is easy to wear and tear when used for a long time, exposing the iron skin, dissolving the metal components with the tea, making the color of the tea yellow and losing its original flavor. Moreover, enamel tea has the advantages of fast heat dissipation and fast heat transfer, and the tea fragrance is also easy to emit.
How to make tea with heat preservation cup
1. Select high-quality insulating cup.
2. Less tea.
3. Don't soak for a long time, let alone drink tea overnight.
4. Clean the heat preservation cup frequently to avoid accumulating tea dirt.
The thermos cup must not be the rational choice for tea making. If it's really a condition, you can make tea according to the above method. Separation of tea and water is the basic point of tea making.