Scallops taste tender and delicious, so they have been very popular with people, but some friends do not know how to deal with scallops. In fact, as long as they know the method, it is not difficult to clean scallops. Today, learn from Xiaobian.
1. First of all, we need to buy scallops, which are very simple in selection, that is, similar to the selection of other shellfish, living scallops are usually closed tightly, not to mention the ones that are opened and tightened as soon as they are touched with their hands. On the contrary, the shell is very open, and the nature that does not respond by touching with hands is dead.
2. For the fresh scallops bought back, first wash the sediment on the shells with clear water.
3. Use a knife. It's recommended for Western food. Put the knife into the shell, cut the shell into two, and cut the shell meat. At this point, you will see that there are shellfish on both sides.
4. Once again, eat the knife, stick to the bottom of the shell, and remove the shell completely. In this step, the knife must be close to the bottom of the shell to remove the whole shell.
5. Separate the shell from the meat. Let's clean up the shellfish first, and use a knife to remove the internal organs of the shellfish, which looks black. Then put the whole shellfish into a large bowl. Add a little salt, soak in salt water for two or three minutes, and turn the shellfish clockwise with chopsticks, so as to sink the sediment on the surface of the shellfish into the bottom of the bowl.
6. Take out the shellfish, just pour out the water in the big bowl, put some raw meal in the bowl, then put the shellfish in the bowl, and gently rub the shellfish with your hands. In this way, the meal will completely remove the sediment left in the shellfish. Finally, wash it with water again, and the shellfish will be processed.
7. If we want to steam scallops with garlic vermicelli or black bean sauce, we also need shells as bottom brackets, so we can choose a fine brush or toothbrush, and then brush the sediment on the shells thoroughly.
8. In this way, the scallops are clean. Eat as you like, and there will be absolutely no sediment to make trouble.